Arrow

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hmm missed it, I just thought it was funny with people saying this show wasn't going to have meta humans when its shown the exact opposite
I was one of those people and I posted links from the shows creators saying they weren't going to, it's not like I was just giving my own opinion on it, the people who make the show were saying it. Recently they've talked about with the success of the Flash, it's one reason they want to bring them over occasionally.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean they're obviously going to keep metas to a minimum on Arrow, I wouldn't expect more than 1 or 2 per season unless it involves a Flash crossover.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The screwed themselves and instead of just rolling with meta humans we ended up with characters like Brick that didnt make sense.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I mean they're obviously going to keep metas to a minimum on Arrow, I wouldn't expect more than 1 or 2 per season unless it involves a Flash crossover.
Which I'm good with, I like the more down to earth setting of Arrow,(Well, as down to earth as a show like this can be) but the occasional OP meta is a nice change up.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Malcolm is getting really good at healing...

We finally have our first taste of real supernatural stuff in the Arrowverse but beyond that much of this episode seemed to set the stage for the endgame of the season. However seeing Thea and Roy together makes me even more worried that Roy is gonna get eviscerated before the season is over.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was surprised that Ra's himself was the fake Arrow that the Paleyfest trailer spoiled. Also they don't have to kill Roy off for Thea to become Speedy, I think that was the entire point of establishing Roy's name as Arsenal.

Glad that Laurel has finally gotten a new trainer, maybe by the time season 4 rolls around she'll actually be Black Canary, or at least close to it.

Homsar

I still cant stand Laurel, it is pretty funny watching her get the crap kicked out of her every episode though. Seems like they are trying to make a joke about it at this point. also is it just me or are Roys fight scenes looking a lot better? Maybe its that hes not doing parkor fighting anymore

Also really glad Merlin didnt get the axe

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So after actually saying that Ra's is "super old" due to the Fountain of Life. We couldn't just go out and use the actual Lazarus pit (including the fucked up side effects)?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What are the side effects? And what do you mean by use the lazarus pit? You mean on Ollie? Maybe because they needed him to survive Ra's's blade to explain why he suddenly wanted him as a successor. Besides, who's to say they didn't really secretly use the pit? Remember how unsurprised Ollie was when Ra's showed it to him?

Homsar

Lazarus pit makes you crazy for a little bit and if ollie did use the pit he wouldnt have been so normal. Also Ollie had showed wounds and lazarus pit heals pretty fast so unless there is some bad writing, he didnt use the Pit

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm somewhat pissed that at the comic con in Kansas City last weekend, they had the actors that played Arrow, Merlin and Firestorm. I totally forgot it was happening until the last day at 2pm. And it's a few hour drive.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think it would be funny to go up to John Barrowman at a con or Q&A session about Arrow and instead ask him a bunch of questions about Torchwood.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's even more awkward than her constantly giving Stephen Amell the 'I want to have your babies' look.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think it would be funny to go up to John Barrowman at a con or Q&A session about Arrow and instead ask him a bunch of questions about Torchwood.
I did that last year. I was saddened when he told me that if there were any plans to bring back captain jack, the show producers had not mentioned it to him or his people yet. He was pretty cool, and his sister was signing autographs right next to him and she seemed cool too. Those 2 would probably be fun to hang out with at the bar.