Arrow

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was a little surprised he went straight back to being Arrow in the very first episode, I figured it would be like 2-3 episodes in before he finally put the mask back on.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What outfit was that in the background when Diggle and Oliver were talking in the hide out near the end of the show. It kind of looked like Nightwing's get up but it was not shown very long.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like the Mystic element added to the show. I dig Arrow way more than Flash personally. Although I enjoy watching both.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Big? No but not no-name - hes just more from the Titans part of the universe.
He's a minor villain from Teen Titans. They went from the Titans' best villain, to the worst.

At the rate they keep upping the ante with villains, I'm surprised they didn't do the Joker
tongue.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They built him up last season as someone who could compete with Raz so as a show watcher, it's not a downgrade at all.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its definitely not a bad thing. Of course none of these guys can touch deathstroke because none of them have his character arch. Still this damian dark looks to be a lot of fun.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Love this show, but the reveal of the new costume and his new name were lame. That little speech just to put the word green in his name and a little more green on his costume? C'mon now, you ain't foolin nobody.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The green arrow reveal had to be done for comedic effect. No way anyone is buying that the guy who looks eerily similar to the arrow is calling himself green arrow and not roll their eyes out of their head

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, in what world where in a city that had a masked hero was fighting other masked people and had a masked person impersonate him and had to fight him as well, get killed then had his mantle taken up by a group of masked heroes only to have another masked hero in green come back...would ever have reason to believe the one masked hero is the same as the other masked before from 6 months previous.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, in what world where in a city that had a masked hero was fighting other masked people and had a masked person impersonate him and had to fight him as well, get killed then had his mantle taken up by a group of masked heroes only to have another masked hero in green come back...would ever have reason to believe the one masked hero is the same as the other masked before from 6 months previous.
you just gave me a headache. only one is in green.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Personally I'm a fan of Neal McDonough. He was fantastic on Justified. I really think he will make a great villain here as well.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Astro, you need to go back and rewatch last season. Your memory is about as good here as it is in the GoT thread.