Arrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's a CW show. Aren't they all going to eventually fuck each other? Not sure there are any dudes left for her to fuck because I don't think they'll have her wreck the diggles's home. So maybe next she goes lesbo with lauren.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
One of the things I miss about the show is how Oliver would bang just about every chick at some point, even in the flashbacks.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Rumor floating around that Katie/black canary is on the outs with Amell and that she's the one dying and possibly moving felicity to legends show next season. Who knows though !

Oh hell it's April 1st so who knows, same guy said the young lawyer from suits is going to be the Alan Scott GL from earth 2 in the legends season finale, so who knows. I'm one of the few who like Katie but most would be happy to see her go.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
It seems like the only WB show that is fun to watch is The Flash. I used to love Arrow, but after 85 episodes, maybe its run its course.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Beth from Walking Dead is even cuter with nerd girl glasses though.

I'm going to keep watching, obviously, but I'm mostly just holding out hope that once they stop doing flashbacks it will get better again. And I like Laurel too, there was just that one season (2 I think?) where she got all Skeletor that bugged me, but she's back to being super hot again. She'll never be the best in fight scenes, but they've managed to avoid most of the cringeworthy plotlines with her lately...although granted, she hasn't really had any plotlines recently other than her part in the main story and her dad doing things to protect her, but I don't groan whenever she comes on screen anymore. Like I do with Felicity.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I laughed pretty hard at beeotch. The most obvious joke to go to. Actually enjoyed this episode except for the whole unreasonable women logic on Oliver.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Beth from Walking Dead is even cuter with nerd girl glasses though.

I'm going to keep watching, obviously, but I'm mostly just holding out hope that once they stop doing flashbacks it will get better again. And I like Laurel too, there was just that one season (2 I think?) where she got all Skeletor that bugged me, but she's back to being super hot again. She'll never be the best in fight scenes, but they've managed to avoid most of the cringeworthy plotlines with her lately...although granted, she hasn't really had any plotlines recently other than her part in the main story and her dad doing things to protect her, but I don't groan whenever she comes on screen anymore. Like I do with Felicity.
So let me get this straight.... You think, that at some point, they're going to STOP doing flashbacks? oh buddy......

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They've said that the flashbacks will go on as long as they are useful to the story. It's not like all season he's having a years worth of memories. his flashbacks over a season are usually in like 2-3 week chunks of real time. We still have to have his Bratva flashback, probably next season or something, depending on who the bad guy is. At least they've kept the flashbacks down this season and they aren't as interwoven with the story.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I guess I'm the only one having trouble caring about what goes on in The Flash. Bleh not sure why it doesn't grab me. I skip weeks at a time and it doesn't seem to bother me.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the hell just happened? Apparently, with that death, they are diverging from the comic.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Definitely a faked death. Noticed that the last thing she said to Oliver was something along the lines of, "There's something I need you to do..." That's just begging for a flashback later this season.

Caliane

Definitely a faked death. Noticed that the last thing she said to Oliver was something along the lines of, "There's something I need you to do..." That's just begging for a flashback later this season.
yeah. not sure what to make of it honestly.

her gravestone was leaked.

death in comics books. lol..
the silly fake out. shes fine! spends 10 minutes giving a crazy convenient final talk.
but then yeah, also convenient Ollie is alone with her, and suddenly crash cart. and we the viewer don't see what actually happened.

so, either Ollie murdered her, or, it was a fake out, or, they are trolling the viewers to make us think it was faked.

what purpose would faking serve though, other then send her father to an early grave?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Leaked or not, it is still unexpected, particularly since apparently most of us had no idea it was coming.

I have to think it is not permanent as well, but to not tell her dad when he's likely to just keel over right there from shock and grief doesn't make any sense either. And Oliver looked truly shocked, so if he had something to do with it, I have no idea why he'd put on such a stellar acting job. Still, as pointed out, the whole "I need you to do something for me" thing can't be ignored.

No idea what is really going on I guess. If it is permanent, damn. I'm one of the few that likes her, I know, but still, that's a big fucking deal if it sticks.

EDIT: Off for three fucking weeks!! God dammit.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Leaked or not, it is still unexpected, particularly since apparently most of us had no idea it was coming.

I have to think it is not permanent as well, but to not tell her dad when he's likely to just keel over right there from shock and grief doesn't make any sense either. And Oliver looked truly shocked, so if he had something to do with it, I have no idea why he'd put on such a stellar acting job. Still, as pointed out, the whole "I need you to do something for me" thing can't be ignored.

No idea what is really going on I guess. If it is permanent, damn. I'm one of the few that likes her, I know, but still, that's a big fucking deal if it sticks.

EDIT: Off for three fucking weeks!! God dammit.
He wasn't acting. "Everyone is going to be so pissed when they find out I knew Laurel faked her death and kept it a secret. I'll probably get shit for it all through season 5."

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
According to Gugenheim, she's dead-dead. However she can still show up in flashbacks or alternate Earth's etc.