Arrow

Column_sl

shitlord
The actress left the series so looks permanent.

I actually liked Laurel this last season, she brought levity to the group which had none.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
According to Gugenheim, she's dead-dead. However she can still show up in flashbacks or alternate Earth's etc.
There were rumors floating around that Katie and Stephen didn't get along, I'm assuming that's part of the issue. I like Katie plenty but honestly the chemistry was never there, like it was with Caity, when she was on the show.

Who knows though, just hoping if it's real it's permanent.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
There were rumors floating around that Katie and Stephen didn't get along, I'm assuming that's part of the issue. I like Katie plenty but honestly the chemistry was never there, like it was with Caity, when she was on the show.

Who knows though, just hoping if it's real it's permanent.
They had zero chemistry on screen, but Arrow and Felicity do.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This show has killed and resurrected so many fucking people that this death had zero impact on me. Combine that with her shitty super power and shitty character and this show just built up to a huge fucking meh for me.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lotz could come back and be Canary again. Especially if they reshuffle the Legends roster. However I think this just points to them diverging and sticking with Felicity as his main love interest.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Such a worthless character, I really hope they don't bring her back.

Also, is there any doubt Diggle's brother doesn't turn good again? Probably in a self sacrificial way

Ganthorn

N00b
Lotz could come back and be Canary again. Especially if they reshuffle the Legends roster.
I was thinking the same thing. Everyone likes Lotz better anyways. Now after this season of LOT she can pop back in as the canary and since she likes the ladies she doesn't have to take away from olicity

Nulolan

N00b
I haven't really enjoyed flashbacks myself since season 1 and some of 2, but I think i could really get behind some Ollie and russian mafia flashbacks.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Season 2 was the last time flashbacks were used well. The flashback cuts during the Oliver-Slade fight were great.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The flashbacks went from being a novel idea to something tedious because they didn't end.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The flashbacks went from being a novel idea to something tedious because they didn't end.
And because somehow he ends up back on that fucking island time and time again. As do apparently hordes of other people (that all seem to not exist at the time Oliver actually gets "rescued").