Arrow

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Wholly fuck cant wait for this to come back this Wed, just read site that had bunch of info on who what characters will be in last episodes and season 1 finale sweet jesus is alot shit about to happen.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Yeah this show is definitely worth a whole fuck. I haven't read any spoilers but I'm eager to see this come back.
They were not total spoliers it was more some the many characters,villians,sub plots next few weeks and its just fucking crazy how much shit is about to happen.

Not to mention how many hot chicks are going to be on the show last few weeks.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I thought it was pretty lacklustre tbh and letting Huntress kill so many cops was just plain stupid. There's suspension of disbelief and outright nonsense and for some reason that really stuck out in this weeks episode.

Edit: In better news they've signed up Slade Wilson and Felicity as part of the main/regular cast for next season. Unfortunately they've also signed up the dropout kid Speedy is hanging out with.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Any episode with Huntress looking super-hot is ok with me. At first I was slightly annoyed by her shooting so many bolts into people, but that scene where she's attacking the safehouse sort of impressed me more than most things on television, because they actually had her at least making the motion of reloading a bolt each time. Granted, it was hard to see if there was even a bolt in her hand, much less where they were all coming from (up her sleeve maybe?), and the fact that it would be next to impossible to reload that many of them that perfectly and that quickly (with people shooting at you no less), but at least they showed her doing it instead of just having her pull the trigger over and over and bolts magically appearing via CGI.

I'm sort of disappointed that it seems they are dumping Shiva (cop girlfriend that I have zero idea what her name is, she's Shiva in The League) so quickly, because now I worry that they'll try to pull some shitty relationship shenanigans with Oliver and Laurel (and Tommy thrown in the mix). I don't hate Laurel or anything, but I'm totally fine with her and Oliver never hooking up again and him cycling through random smoking hotties. Please don't let this turn into a Smallville Lana type situation
frown.png

Speedy's boyfriend is probably going to annoy the fuck out of me if every time he fights he does that parkour shit. Because doing a 360 spin on a vertical pillar is much more effective than just punching someone. If it gets Speedy nearly naked though, I could probably put up with him for a few episodes.

frown.png

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I also just noticed Shiva in this show, thought she looked familiar. I laughed at the T-Mobile joke Diggle made, actually googled to see if it was the same person

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
digby is right, she does look like the tmobile girl. this was a pretty sweet episode, though i dont like that huntress became such a brutal fucking villain so quickly. she gets 2 episodes to go from anti hero to terrorist. especially one who has so much shit on queen. she could snipe his friends and relatives whenever she wants. she knows where the secret lair is, she knows who and where felicity is, she can out him and now she just half crippled his gf. she is certain to die the next 2 times we see her.

i did like how she manhandled his little weenie friend tommy.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I never paid much attention to DC stuff outside of batman / sups, but I was pretty sure huntress stays crazy mdk mode until batman calms her down. They mention a lot of cities outside of Arrow's purview so I wouldn't mind a few guests from Gotham / Bludhaven.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well, with his love interest moving to Central City there's an obvious tie in coming I would hope.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I never paid much attention to DC stuff outside of batman / sups, but I was pretty sure huntress stays crazy mdk mode until batman calms her down. They mention a lot of cities outside of Arrow's purview so I wouldn't mind a few guests from Gotham / Bludhaven.
Depends on which version. Bertinelli version, probably correct. Wayne version, bitch was on the straight and narrow from the womb.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
They are going to blow up The Glades! Actually, they should probably just let them do it.

Anyways, I'm off to Central City, I should be there in a Flash...

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
Not sure what happens in the comics but I'm kind of expecting the sister to die so Oliver and Roy will have a reason to team up.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Anyways, I'm off to Central City, I should be there in a Flash...
I loled when she said this.

I'm curious how they'll handle cameos from super powered characters. Smallville had tons of them, but they fit because the Smallville universe already had super powers in the form of Clark Kent. With Arrow, they've thus far avoided all mention of actual super powers, kind of like Christopher Nolan's Batman universe, so it will be hard for them to bring in some of the more famous D.C people for cameos without significantly changing their abilities.

Personally, I'd rather they not jam other super heroes down our throats. I like what they're doing with Arrow and I hope they keep it up for a while.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't remember if someone said slade was cast to be a permanent member but hopefully its true, kinda enjoy him as he is now and wish he wouldn't change

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fucking great episode.
best part.
doctor baddie: "in your condition i doubt you could fire one arrow"
-Green arrow slowly raises his bow with 3 arrows notched-
-kills the fuck out of the doctor baddie-