Arrow

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really hope Deathstoke/Crixus is on the show for a while, guy improved the show every time he was on screen

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Who is deathstroke/ crixus? The over the top vertigo guy? The aussie badass? the bond villain who runs the island?

Homsar

Aussie that was helping take over the airstrip and train him. His most known role is from the Show spartacus where he is called crixus. Black Yellow mask is actually Deathstroke and since his partner died and his name is Slade Wilson its obviously him

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh ok. i never saw Spartacus, the tv show. i saw the movie from the 50s and it looked gay so i never bothered with a TV adaption of it.

Homsar

I cant stand the show but I had to watch it, guy does do an ok job and looks identical to my friend that does stunts in movies so he always sticks out. I think the only thing worth a shit from that show was the documentary based on the main actor and it was depressing as hell, The guy playing John Mcclain JR in the new Die Hard filmed it because they were friends on the show

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The actor playing Slade Wilson/Crixus does a MUCH better acting job on Arrow than on Spartacus. I think he's improved overall from season 1 - 3 of Spartacus, but even still he plays a relatively dumb brute so the majority of his "acting" on Spartacus is screaming and looking intimidating. I was impressed to see some actual acting ability and emotions from his character on Arrow. Plus he's probably happy he doesn't have to go full frontal once a season on Arrow.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
We're all just gonna let this one pass by, I take it?
Yes. A bunch of great shows he doesn't post on and I'd like to keep it that way. Ignorance in this case is bliss...for us.
biggrin.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i also dont have a good track record with Starz shows. Torchwood, Boss and that king arthur show i didnt like. i wasnt trolling either. the movie spartacus was pretty gay.

The actor playing Slade Wilson/Crixus does a MUCH better acting job on Arrow than on Spartacus. I think he's improved overall from season 1 - 3 of Spartacus, but even still he plays a relatively dumb brute so the majority of his "acting" on Spartacus is screaming and looking intimidating. I was impressed to see some actual acting ability and emotions from his character on Arrow. Plus he's probably happy he doesn't have to go full frontal once a season on Arrow.
I feel exactly opposite. I just see crixus with clothes and an aussie accent. Same alpha male role, same low grunting voice, same disapproving scowl.

Malkav

French Madman
I'm just sad about the whole thing with the mother. I thought the plot would advance in a surprising way, but in one episode we're back at "she's innocent" just because she told him the classic "don't kill me I have kids" bullshit.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm just sad about the whole thing with the mother. I thought the plot would advance in a surprising way, but in one episode we're back at "she's innocent" just because she told him the classic "don't kill me I have kids" bullshit.
Yeah, I kind of agree with you. Although, to be fair, they have portrayed Oliver numerous times as an extremely stubborn individual who only does and believes what he wants. It's not like Diggle doubts the mom's guilt; it's just Oliver refusing to accept it.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Felicity Smoak has been added to cast as permenent player.

Also Baltar tonight is badguy, this fucking show keeps geting better and better.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
meh episode.
am i the only one that thinks that its really not cool for digby to be hooking up with his sis inlaw?
just cuz hes wants to take her to the bone zone doesnt mean he should.