Arrow

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that was a lot better than what I feared was going to happen. I'm pretty damn pleased with this show rarely taking the easy or obvious way out.

As a side note, the season finales of both Arrow and Supernatural were titled "Sacrifice." Pretty cool.

Joe_sl

shitlord
Wow, what an ending. This show came off as a Batman Begins clone at the start but really set it self apart at the end here. That Merlyn guy really went crazy there at the end lol.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
HOLY SHIT

The show that kept on giving. Who would have thought when you first heard they were doing an Arrow show, especially on that network, it would turn out to be fucking awesome.

Is it season 2 yet?

Edit:

Tommy is definitely dead, his actor has confirmed it along with the showrunners. I've seen no such confirmation of the main Merlyn though. It'd be quite the hand wave with Diggle up on the roof with the "corpse" for them to pull it off but I honestly hope they do. They wrote him so well, he wasn't just a comic book villain, he had an actual heart and truly believed in what he was doing. The scenes with him and Tommy in the finale were just great.

The balls of this show though, Moiras press conference, killing Tommy and actually honest to god fucking up the city. Oh my.

With Fyres deffo down (nice shot!) the island is reset as well but with the three amigo's ready to sort shit out together.

Is it season 2 yet? >.<

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
I'm really glad I stuck with this show. For awhile I wasn't sure if it was awesome or so shitty it was awesome.
But it just kept getting better, and this finale... holy..shit.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
HOLY FUCK!!!what a finale.but i thought tommy would have a different future.
just love black arrow,my favourite character.the actor is so great.
season 2 please!

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Season 2 starts as the rebuilding of the glades nears completion, a new villian comes to town to wreak havok on Sterling City while Thea's boyfriend is recruited by Arrow. Ollie and Laurel have on/off sexual relations and drama and so does Thea (its fucking CW, shit is mandatory). Clark Kent comes to town and startsdoing his thing and offers JLA and Arrow kicks him out. Finale: Arrow kills Deathsroke

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
We don't actually know that Thea is alive do we? They never showed her after driving off.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I loved this finale. Which is essentially around the opposite of how I felt about the Supernatural finale.
Merlyn will end up alive because Diggle will leave the roof and Merlyn will call in a chopper evac after.
That was a tidy way to wrap up the whole "will he turn evil like his did" storyline.

Question is if they determine Merlyn was behind it , and Moira assisted (albiet because of coercion) would that mean Glades survivors could then sue them for damages?

Baraz_sl

shitlord
What a finale. I kept expecting some cliffhanger crap, but it was just a tight season overall. Can't wait for S2. Hope they didn't blow their whole load, and can keep up the pacing.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
John Barrowman is pretty awesome when he's not gaysexing on screen. Still wish Starz had never been allowed anywhere near Torchwood.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im sure if people get butthurt about the queens im sure oliver will pledge to help rebuild the city with his own cash or that the mom has no assets in her name and shes just the custodian for oliver and his sister's inheritance. either way the queens should be fine.
that was a great season finale. best line of the show "you dont get to become a successful businessman without putting in place redundancies" i was like "FUCK YEAH, fuck those glades up!" and sumbitch if that isnt exactly what happened.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Looks like Arrow will be cancelled after next season...
They just hired Summer "Showkiller" Glau
tongue.png

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/10/su...u-joins-arrow/