Arrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wait! who is solomon grundy in this? that motherfucker was badass in the superfriends tv show back in the day.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
The last bald thug looking guy who survived Brother Blood's drug at the end. He says something like "How do you feel Cyrus?" and he replies "Stronger"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The last bald thug looking guy who survived Brother Blood's drug at the end. He says something like "How do you feel Cyrus?" and he replies "Stronger"
i heard that line but i didnt make the connection. i dont know his origin. thats so awesome. i wonder if he will be an arrow or a flash villain?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Arrow once again proves why it is so awesome. On any other network show, Ollie would have found some pussy way out to free Felicity without having to kill Count Vertigo. But this show is like "fuck it, stick three arrows in his chest!"

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I love this show, it might not be the greatest show ever made...but fuck it if it's not the show that understands it's audience the most and just give them what they want.

At the pace they are introducing shit, they are gonna run out of stuff to before the season ends.
smile.png

Sean_sl

shitlord
Arrow once again proves why it is so awesome. On any other network show, Ollie would have found some pussy way out to free Felicity without having to kill Count Vertigo. But this show is like "fuck it, stick three arrows in his chest!"
Yeah, I loved that. Especially the fact that he didn't just stop at 1 arrow, but went for fucking 3 in rapid fire.

And then afterwards: "Nope, there wasn't a choice to make. He fucked with you so I killed him, end of story."

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Im just happy some parents group hasnt attacked this show for its violence yet. 2 seasons with balls intact on broadcast tv is an accomplishment

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
You just wait for the sex appeal to go up a notch and parents will be all over that. Ahhh America.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Hopefully they'll have some sort over arc or purpose in season 3. Right now it doesn't even feel like its a show about the arrow, it's a show about starling city and the arrow just shows up everywhere.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont understand this, the show is all about arrow, even his flashbacks are beginning to come together and link up with his present.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Hopefully they'll have some sort over arc or purpose in season 3. Right now it doesn't even feel like its a show about the arrow, it's a show about starling city and the arrow just shows up everywhere.
Eh... There are multiple arcs, I'd say the primary one is making up for the Queen name from the destruction of the glades. Plus you now have 3 primary villian arcs, The league of shadows, brother blood and Malcom Meryln.

They continue to amaze me with all the stuff they put into each show and the pacing has to be he best out there for current tv shows, it's non stop.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I really don't feel like there's an identifiable goal or purpose here. There's a lot of stuff being thrown at us, but it just doesn't seem as if there's a coherent story we should be following right now. No wondering "is he going to..." such and such or "is that person going to"... type of thing. Still the one show I look forward to the most every week.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't look anything like barry, pictured someone like luke from the tomorrow people. Would also prefered wally

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm assuming they are saving Wally West for any Justice League movie that may pop up.