Arrow

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sterling

El Presidente
1.67 star(s) Rating: 1.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Arrow

Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime, Drama, Mystery, Science Fiction

First aired: 2012-10-10

Creator: Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg

Cast: Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, David Ramsey, Echo Kellum, Willa Holland, Katie Cassidy, Rick Gonzalez, Juliana Harkavy, Paul Blackthorne, Jack Moore

Overview: Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.

Sterling

El Presidente
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 80018[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Arrow[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2012-10-10[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Cheesy but enjoyable.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They didn't go all Dawson's Creek on it like they did Smallville. I enjoy it, but I could do more with hot chicks and less of Oliver Queen showing off his abs in 5 minute intervals.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not up on my DC characters, but the temporary chick (Huntress maybe? or is that Marvel?) was my favorite yet. Kind of sorry they punked out on her story, but I can see why they did. Still, I'd like it if they teamed up once in awhile so I can see her some more.

If I had abs like Oliver, I'd never wear a fucking shirt. Jesus Christ.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Show has a ton of flaws but its pretty damn entertaining. And I completely zone out and didnt realize who the chick was until he gave her the crossbow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that brunette (helena) is too fucking hot. shes distracting in every scene. the show is still decent. looks like the sister got over her brother lust. now she always looks like she wants to murder him. bad breakup?

Homsar

Im not a huge reader Green Arrow but I think Diggle could be a pretty great character for them to add to the comics. Guy is doing a pretty good job on the show

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
It made me laugh that Oliver spent the whole episode telling Helena that you can get justice without killing. Then he goes to the mansion and drops half a dozen Triad without hesitation.
tongue.png

tongue.png

tongue.png

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
I agree I think diggle will turn into a really great character and probably will serve to always be the one to bring oliver back from the brink. I don't think oliver has a problem with killing if he has to, its just that he prefers the behind bars approach. Helena just wanted to kill anyone and everyone and considered that justice. Anyway, redshirts always die in any show =P

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It made me laugh that Oliver spent the whole episode telling Helena that you can get justice without killing. Then he goes to the mansion and drops half a dozen Triad without hesitation.
tongue.png
I did not quite get that episode he is literally the last person to try to talk somebody out of directed vengence killings. Sure he at least tries to not kill them initially but does not really go out of his way to avoid it either.

tongue.png

tongue.png

Homsar

Yeah he's prolly killed a hundred people since getting back from the island lol

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
There really isn't a difference between the two of them. She is a little more aggressive, and just pulls the trigger without asking questions. He gives his primary targets a choice that he knows they won't make and then puts them down. Henchmen seem to be shit out of luck either way.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Run into ex-girlfriend in restaurant.
Current girlfriend suggests having dinner together.
Oliver tries to object.
Later, "You made me have dinner with the love of your life, Oliver!"

Bitches be crazy.

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
I've never read a Green Arrow comic before but I dig it and Alphas for my superhero fix. I've been wondering though, is Tommy Merlin from the comics or a made-for-TV douchebag?

Intox_sl

shitlord
Tommy Merlin, I think, is where Oliver gets the idea to become Green Arrow from. He later becomes an enemy of Green Arrow.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I've been wondering though, is Tommy Merlin from the comics or a made-for-TV douchebag?
I'll spoiler it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlyn_(DC_Comics)

Yes. He is based on the character Merlyn. Who does go by Tommy Merlyn in some comics. Chances are that if the show goes on long enough he is going to become Ollie's archenemy. You can see the event coming a mile a way I think. Ollie will likely kill his dad, and Tommy will become obsessed with killing Green Arrow.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
I'm not entirely sure if this show is terrible or ok. I only watch it when there's nothing else to watch and I'm bored at 4am.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty impressed with the show so far, action choreography is top notch for the CW. There are some groan worthy lines but compared to most CW shows it's reigned in pretty well. They drop alot of Easter eggs for comic readers so that's a bonus.

It's one of the few shows I actually watch live these days.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database