Arrow

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, he was also used a lot in Teen Titans, if you ever watched that. He was called Slade there though.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
whats the name of the asian badass guy that trains GA?
his name is Grand Master Ninja dont fuck with me.

as I said those cutscenes and flash backs to the Isle with him training Oliver, I would fucking pay for in show that is spin off with the entire story just about the Island.

Vash

Trakanon Raider
Great episode. I really like the island backstory and wish they'd show more rather than the Oli/Tommy/Laurel love triangle. If anyones nit picking what about breaking carbon fibre arrow shafts by rubbing them against a wall.... Show is full of holes but that wont stop me watching.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I really love the nods to the comic book stuff, like when Dectective Lance tells Ollie that the arrow wil be at the corner of O'Neill and Adams. The writers really make a nice effort to add those touches.

Not sure Merlyn senior knows yet that Ollie is arrow, I'd think he'd deal with him a bit differently if he did.

Also is it my imagination or is Laurel using some enhanced bra's, I don't ever remember Katie Cassidy that well endowed.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Also is it my imagination or is Laurel using some enhanced bra's, I don't ever remember Katie Cassidy that well endowed.
I was noticing that too, but I'm going to assume she probably got a boob job. Which is a shame, but not like I'm ever going to touch them anyway.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I watched most of the first episode, and I really, really wanted to like it. A friend told me John Barrowman was going to be in the series, so that was another draw. But I just couldn't get into it. The acting was sooooo bad, and I just didn't feel attached to the main character. Maybe I will give it a chance again when it has a dozen or so episodes under its belt, and everyone is more comfortable.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Imagine this show on HBO. Thea makes a pass at Ollie and gets kicked to the curb. Thea turns to Laurel for some commiseration. Sexy things happen. When Laurel starts to get off her Black Canary power awakens.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I was noticing that too, but I'm going to assume she probably got a boob job. Which is a shame, but not like I'm ever going to touch them anyway.
I did a bit of googlefu on her and she doesn't look that big recently and one article mentioned that in another CW show, think it was Melrose Place she wore breast enhancers. I'll keep watching just to make sure
smile.png

smile.png

Sterling

El Presidente
Was wondering why there wasn't a new episode this week and looked and episode 10 doesn't air till January 16th! Damn holiday breaks.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
this show has an 8.3 rating on imdb. is it really that good?
Yah, for CW show about DC comics its fucking awesome.

The Flash backs to when he was on Isle for 5 years geting his Ninja training with GrandMaster ninja dude are money, I would watch Spin off show of just that shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its not breaking bad quality storyline but its entertaining as fuck. And there is a weird sexual tension going on between arrow and his sister. Also it has capt jack from torchwood, a smooth talking black englishman and several crazy hotties to oogle over.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's pretty cheesy and the acting is relatively bad at times. That said, it has some good things going for it and I think it's worth watching. 8.3 is higher than I'd rate it, but it's not a pile of shit either.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
For me, the best thing it has going for it is some pretty great action scenes. It's refreshing to have a stable camera so you can actually see what's going on instead of all that shaky/blurry shit that seems popular nowadays. Plus the choreography seems stellar with the all the flipping, tumbling, grappling, etc.