Arrow

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Malcolm and Slade are coming from very different places. I think it's far more likely Malcolm joins up with Oliver to take down Slade. Malcolm is no stranger to really bad ideas, but fundamentally he wants to help Starling. Slade is driven purely by revenge, and I don't think his plan to unleash a bunch of super roided up convicts on Starling for maximum chaos is gonna sit well with Malcolm. Nor do I think Merlin wants to destroy the Arrow. I think Malcolm actually respects the hell out of Oliver, and while they were working at cross purposes I never got the feeling that Oliver was anything other than a worthy obstacle on his path.

That said, Malcolm did really want Thea to know that he was her father. I'm sure he's not above using Slade as a messenger to that effect.
I thought about that too, Malcolm using Slade but I think deep down Malcolm would want to tell Thea himself. I'm also kinda hoping Malcolm helps Ollie with Slade and it leads to Ras A Ghul being introduced.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
Not really Arrow related, but I found a decent copy ofThe Machinewith Caity Lotz last night, and gave it a watch. It was better than I thought it'd be, but not awesome or anything. They had some neat ideas for the singularity, but ultimately it was an above average B-flick. Caity Lotz in a skin suit and pasties was worth it though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
caity lotz naked on my lap would be better,
tongue.png

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Great episode, can't wait for the Flash.

So I guess Slade was Mirakuruing Glau's ass at the end to save her? Looked like a "she's dead Jim" moment to me, but the leaked photos of her in the bad Slade half-mask means she has to survive somehow. Double tap to the titties would have been an interesting way to beat the Glau curse.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Great episode, can't wait for the Flash.

So I guess Slade was Mirakuruing Glau's ass at the end to save her? Looked like a "she's dead Jim" moment to me, but the leaked photos of her in the bad Slade half-mask means she has to survive somehow. Double tap to the titties would have been an interesting way to beat the Glau curse.
Ravager

Qhue

Trump's Staff
"Cisco" Ramon is also known as Vibe, hence the inclusion of the word into his dialogue as a nod. The chick is Killer Frost who is usually a Firestorm villain but maybe they are using her as a new Captain Cold to bring a bit more gender equity into the situation. The equipment they used belonged to Arthurt Light...aka Dr. Light.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Chuk, dude, I think everyone who reads this thread is now aware of the autistic fucks youtube channel. Do you have to repost it here every week?

Regarding last episode, I don't get the reason why Oliver didn't cut Crixus's head off with his own sword while he was stunned.