Arrow

Malkav

French Madman
Hypothesis : Roy was brainwashed or something by A.R.G.U.S.

Btw, am I seeing things or the fucker THREW the arrows? Mirakuru may not be that out of his system.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah i was curious about roy...i mean they used the venom to keep him down, but i was unaware of any cure? So dude should still be super powered.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Having the roommate's name be the guy who created Brother Eye in the comics was a nice red herring. Given the O.M.A.C. bit a couple episodes ago paired with Brother Eye this week makes me think we could be running into a full fledged AI this season rather than Ras al Ghul being the Big Bad.

Yeah in the dream Roy threw the arrows... so he's still powered up and facing some serious mental demons under the control of something. All I know is if the line "who or what is a Trigon?" gets uttered at any point I'm going to probably die of a geek related cardial infarction.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just when i was starting to enjoy the Arrow and Arsenal thing they had going this week, they throw that fucking nasty ass curveball at the end. for the record i think its either a fakeout false memory implanted somehow or slade is indeed out and working his mojo on roy to continue his revenge on ollie and his family.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Well now we know why everyone keeps asking Roy if he is OK. Sleep killing?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I give credit to the writers for setting that up pretty well too. When Thea asked him if he was ok, and he said he wasn't getting much sleep (or something along those lines), we all thought it was because of his secret identity and helping Oliver all night, and how ironic it was that she was doing secretive shit too. Nice little switcheroo there.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
When I started watching this and saw the title of the episode - insta-boner. I didn't recognize her in the first flashback.

Thea's looking great in those pushup bras + whatever regime they have her doing. I don't even notice whatever weird face thing that was hard to ignore in earlier seasons - I may have been looking further down, though.

Felicity's place - Robin Hood poster hard to not notice.

Laurel - uuugh, I have such a hard time bearing her scenes. I'm sure it'll be worth it, but damn, she's the worst part of the show currently.

Superguy character - I really like his character.

Chuk slacking?
I never notice the majority of the eggs they place in this show, which I think really speak to the attention to detail they place on the story, universe, and fans.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Did he just say that he did not think she was a real Goth because she had too much emotion? /boggle

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
When I started watching this and saw the title of the episode - insta-boner. I didn't recognize her in the first flashback.

Thea's looking great in those pushup bras + whatever regime they have her doing. I don't even notice whatever weird face thing that was hard to ignore in earlier seasons - I may have been looking further down, though.

Felicity's place - Robin Hood poster hard to not notice.

Laurel - uuugh, I have such a hard time bearing her scenes. I'm sure it'll be worth it, but damn, she's the worst part of the show currently.

Superguy character - I really like his character.

Chuk slacking?
I never notice the majority of the eggs they place in this show, which I think really speak to the attention to detail they place on the story, universe, and fans.
he was saying some stupid shit this week so i didnt feel like linking it when i posted. i did like the easter eggs, thats always worth watching for i suppose. so yeah i guess i did slack by not linking it afterall

faille

Molten Core Raider
Really enjoyed the episode for the most part, but what was with how weepy they made Felicity? Seemed like she spent most of the episode blubbering away.
And couldn't they have done a better job with her wig?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
nno clue how people liked this episode, it was terrible on so many lol moments with hacking and the sensor guns. Laurel is terrible and thea already a badass is stupid. Oliver, Diggle and Sara all went through years of training and roy grew up dealing with shit but thea and laural are going to be badass is no time

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There was a timelapse of about 6 months between when we saw everyone last. yes it takes normal boring real life people something like 10,000 hours to master some skills, but in the comic book world 6 months of hard training is plenty enough time for a character to become proficient in stick fighting or whatever thing you are moaning about. yes, laurel is a piece of shit, we all get that, but she is obviously blowing somebody at the network to keep this gig and have her character expand, even have a a hotter more badass chick like sara die so she could take over her role.

If i had issue with anything, it would be Roy, after he got depowered and Thea left the scene, Ollie should have cut him loose, but he didnt and is now part of the team. thats a problem IMO, but whatevs. this show plays fast and loose with the storyline at times to keep things moving right along to the next fight or scene of badassery.

velk

Trakanon Raider
If i had issue with anything, it would be Roy, after he got depowered and Thea left the scene, Ollie should have cut him loose, but he didnt and is now part of the team. thats a problem IMO, but whatevs. this show plays fast and loose with the storyline at times to keep things moving right along to the next fight or scene of badassery.
Eh? Why would he kick Roy to the curb ? He didn't want him to have super strength in the first place.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Eh? Why would he kick Roy to the curb ? He didn't want him to have super strength in the first place.
when roy had mira kuru. ollie took him under his wing so he could monitor him and try to get him to control his strength/rage. after he was depowered he no longer needed to do so. the only link then was roy's relationship with thea. they broke up. i dont get the feeling ollie and roy have a friendship like he and diggle have.

so both links are gone, all thats left is perhaps ollie feels obligated to continue his training and now that diggle has a family he can fill in (even though diggle is back with ollie again). Roy has no special abilities or training other than what ollie taught him which doesnt seem very extensive compared to say thea or anyone else who is physically inclined.

look, i like roy, i like the arsenal character arc. but its the weakest of Ollie's link right now.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Roys always cared about thea and ollie saw that a long time ago and so he wanted to help him out take him under his wing. Thea is a better character but i still think the females are the weakest characters besides nissa

Thea always wearing the cut off shirts is hilarious now.

Right now im enjoying Gotham more than arrow this season

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Saw Katrina Law at RI Comic Con this past weekend. That chick is smoking hot and hilarious too. She kept apologizing for everything and took selfies with everyone that came to he table. Too bad they couldnt get Amell and Bennett so it could be an Arrow and Spartacus reunion

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Roy has:
Fighting skills (Physical and handy with a Bow)
Contacts on the street
A major plot twist

The weakest of the team is Baby Sarah, but even she has skills to distract Mothers from finding out about the secret lair under the club. I am excited about her future.