Ash vs Evil Dead

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, looking at the wiki it looks like I fell into the whole ED2 was a remake of ED1 "rumor" - I guess you can't trust what Bruce says 10+ years ago. Or what he says in regards to sequels?

Eh? ED2 was absolutely a remake of ED1, I'm not sure how that would count as a rumor ?

Also 10 years ? What ?

Cybsled

That was pretty lol. Ash was trying really hard not to touch any of it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
"I've had a little experience with dead bodies and cellars dad. " That had me rolling.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda surprised they went with a school dance massacre considering how sensitive the subject is lately.

And the chick that plays Kelly is doing an awesome job acting her new character twist.

• 1Solidarity

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I think this season has been a major step up from previous ones. It's been absolutely fantastic. Too bad the show can't be an hour long.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really wish they had gone with Kelly as Ash’s daughter like they wanted originally. Besides that I love it still.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They should have stuck with Kelly as the daughter, having a totally unknown one come in was unnecessary as was the whole "she's not a demon she's my school counselor!" plotline.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I hope I wake up and see the following twitter exchange soon.

Hey Netflix, any plans to pick up Ash vs the Evil Dead now that Starz had cancelled it?

Netflix: Does a pope shit in the woods?