Ashes of Creation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It’s been in devlopment for awhile yes, but they’ve been so transparent with that process I’ve no had issues waiting for it, in fact every update just gets me more excited over it and glad they are taking their time (and hopefully doing it right).

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Yea 8 years is nothing these days for game development time. Just another 6 or so years to iron out the details and maybe a public beta before 2030. Ya'll are just too demanding.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Standard game dev is now six years of early access and then releasing the game just so that you can sell the expansion or sequel next week

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It’s been in devlopment for awhile yes, but they’ve been so transparent with that process I’ve no had issues waiting for it, in fact every update just gets me more excited over it and glad they are taking their time (and hopefully doing it right).

That's the spirit

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Now there is blood in the water; ashes doesn't looked polished. Steven is gonna have sell it to get his money back and the fan base is gonna get screwed with cosmetrics.he will retaint 10 percent and walk away hopefully all the more wiser now.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Now there is blood in the water; ashes doesn't looked polished. Steven is gonna have sell it to get his money back and the fan base is gonna get screwed with cosmetrics.he will retaint 10 percent and walk away hopefully all the more wiser now.
Anything can happen, but you should at least try to think about what you're saying through the fog of your prescription medications. The very fact that he created a company, bought the building, created a team thats paid in the upper range of salaries and their moving costs, created an entirely new IP with no previous die hard following, paid for licenses to software for that specific company and all the tools needed to design his game...

... and you think he's going to sell it and make a profit on it? He obviously intends to at minimum, hold onto the game long enough to recoup his own costs out of it. Which is very evident by every single dev update having at least half a dozen cosmetics that will end up on the cash shop at one time or another. EVERY SINGLE DEV UPDATE. Never mind there are people here that actually know and play games with a couple of the devs on the team and to think you would know more than a person at ground zero speaks volumes about your audacious stupidity.

• 1Solidarity

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Don't be fooled by a medicine man and his snake oil. So far Steven has spent his mommy money for about 70 million. Which is drop in the bucket compared to a project similar to SWG or New world.the price was 500 million to make those games. EQ sold for 300 million after 24 years. Now he has investors in Vegas mlm mafia holding his feed to his house. Look and research trek enterprises if you are curious .

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Do you find it odd that Steven offered to buy EQ 7 years ago and nows it's former staff. Roshen was the cm at the time and nows for Stephen

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anything can happen, but you should at least try to think about what you're saying through the fog of your prescription medications. The very fact that he created a company, bought the building, created a team thats paid in the upper range of salaries and their moving costs, created an entirely new IP with no previous die hard following, paid for licenses to software for that specific company and all the tools needed to design his game...

... and you think he's going to sell it and make a profit on it? He obviously intends to at minimum, hold onto the game long enough to recoup his own costs out of it. Which is very evident by every single dev update having at least half a dozen cosmetics that will end up on the cash shop at one time or another. EVERY SINGLE DEV UPDATE. Never mind there are people here that actually know and play games with a couple of the devs on the team and to think you would know more than a person at ground zero speaks volumes about your audacious stupidity.
There is a reason he is the only person I have on ignore. All he does is attempt to doomsay this game when all evidence is to the contrary.....for the moment. Could something happen that changes the entire spectrum? Yes something could happen, but for the moment progress appears to be happening. I assure you that if something of any magnitude were occurring it would be all over the forums/Reddit/Discord.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There is a reason he is the only person I have on ignore. All he does is attempt to doomsay this game when all evidence is to the contrary.....for the moment. Could something happen that changes the entire spectrum? Yes something could happen, but for the moment progress appears to be happening. I assure you that if something of any magnitude were occurring it would be all over the forums/Reddit/Discord.
It's the weirdest troll I think this board has seen.

• 1Truth!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, so nothing happened? It’s just some dude who shits on Ashes?
Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sox is a Trans Gamer. He identifies as a gamer, but has none of the parts and is a defective piece of shit.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Maybe it’s Curt, angry at an up and coming studio that managed to keep its employees paid while still paying their taxes and expenses. 🤷🏻‍♂️