Ashes of Creation

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Latest live stream. They addressed Alpha 2 a little. Will not be this year however there might be some spot testing at the end of the year for Alpha 1 testers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Latest live stream. They addressed Alpha 2 a little. Will not be this year however there might be some spot testing at the end of the year for Alpha 1 testers.

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox - Did you hear the part where Steven is talking about you?

• 1Worf

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The combat/animations still have this weightless look to them. Something as simple as the legs not gaining momentum as you speed up (cuz you run fast in this game) or your weight not shifting when you strafe gives it this floaty look.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
No self respecting western player would ever play this game. It screams Korean dumpster fire.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Maybe it's me. But I could only stand about 3 days of BDO. Steven has already said his game is not for everyone. P2W is coming. He got banned from AA because of RMT and his guild.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Jahlon is about to get tossed from the community if he keeps pressuring Steven about the cosmetics issue about what are they used for in the game. PGN has the best podcast on ashes next to Simurgh. A lot of people are holding Stevens feet to the fire. A lot of people don't trust him. Jahlon was one of the people who did a hatchet job on Gigabear in a 95 page PowerPoint. Steven strikes me as a California cult leader. I noticed he coughs a lot on stream lately does he have cancer. What if he died who will finish the project.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I would be surprised if Steven was only cultivating the game to sell to a higher funding source out of Vegas maybe for a lifetime 10 percent retainer for the project. After all he's a salesman-a good one. He does not seem like a person capableof setting down on one project for awhile or a lifetime.