Ashes of Creation

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have no reason not to believe a prior amod. When I get home I am going to upload the conversation with Rowan. Let the cards fall where they may.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Nigel Barker No GIF by RTL

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The whole issue has discoloured my belief in crowd funding models. A simple refund will do. I am lucky it wasn't $2500 like Ashes Pi paid.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I signed up a month before brad died. All the context creator all knew the deal and his wife's passing. Werent to say a word..in hopes they could turn it around like Steven tried with apoc. Other companies are of money. Steven is up to his eye balls in bad debt. He has lost good people to more money from other bigger companies.

Last edited:

Xerge

<Donor>
I signed up a month before brad died. All the context creator all knew the deal and his wife's passing. Were to say a word..in hopes they could turn it around like Steven tried with apoc. Oth companies are of money. Stephen is up to his eyes in bad debt.
Nobody fucking cares about your thoughts on this game. You provide no real information other then the fact your colossal idiot, or bot. I'm not sure yet

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
So did you pay the $2500
to join Steven-s little fan club. Where you get to dress up in weeb costumes and drink hot tea with their two pinky fingers. One lump or two.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Issue I have with Ashes they are selling cosmetics and no one knows what they do or what they are used for. If they don't launch the game good luck getting your money back for them. Most cc companies have a 180 day return policy. If the game is fully funded then why do they need to sell them in the first place. The discord mods work for free. Every podcast is like an infomercial for cosmetics with no sight of a release date any time soon. Watch Steven sell off his interests if he keeps getting more bad press. Steven will retain 10 percent in the end.

Last edited:

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
mmmmm Dishwasher Banana reminds me I need a Chikfila milkshake
Oh, and Ashes of Creation Alpha 2 later this year.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nobody fucking cares about your thoughts on this game. You provide no real information other then the fact your colossal idiot, or bot. I'm not sure yet
He's not an idiot or bot, he's clearly got a number of mental-illness'.

Sox, you're wildly delusional, man.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I hope I am wrong for your sake. I don't like when people lose money to scams or false prophets.
A lot of people are saying the same thing.