Ashes of Creation

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Putting random words together doesn’t help your cause in people taking you seriously.
I think he got around to actually watching a dev video, finally. This has been the most based in reality assessment he has made about the game since Shariff wears sandals everywhere from what I understand. Course, I try to wear mine all the time too.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I hope I am wrong for your sake. I don't like when people lose money to scams or false prophets.
A lot of people are saying the same thing.

I'm an adherent of the Church of Utnayan Utnayan

One of our tenents is not to give money to Devs that have not earned it

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Before I join this sandal religion, I must know if they wear socks with them or are sock & sandal wearers branded heretics as they should be?

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I hope I am wrong for your sake. I don't like when people lose money to scams or false prophets.
A lot of people are saying the same thing.

How can you say that when you've been holding back information on a scam artist?

You're complicit at this point and just as guilty

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Until they deliver the goods I don't believe them. I listen to Paradox Gaming Network with Jahlon on Twitch if you have any doubts.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Kevin Mpherson has left Intrepid Studios. He was the lead programmer of Ashes of Creation. He was the person who created the continent of Kunark when EQ was first starting out. He went on to join Brad Mcquaid at Sigil in 2006.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Kevin Mpherson has left Intrepid Studios. He was the lead programmer of Ashes of Creation. He was the person who created the continent of Kunark when EQ was first starting out. He went on to join Brad Mcquaid at Sigil in 2006.

Stop stalking these people.

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

Xerge

<Donor>
you're a fucking idiot or a bot. This is false.

Edit: who ever you actually are, you're jumping to conclusions and are wrong, just saying.

also, can forum admins force this fucker to fuck off and stop stalking? the forum edgeless is cool and all but stalking is another level.

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you people would stop quoting him, that would be fantastic.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Check the website and you will see he is gone and someone else has his position. Pussy Biatch. now Go find you a rainbow you leupchaun cry baby. 16:20 mark he gets brutal and speaks the truth about certain MMOs. He is worth following, He wrote a 90 page powerpoint on GIGABear that still makes me shutter.

Last edited: