Ashes of Creation

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Everday AOC looks better and better but so does BDO and other Korean style MMOs. You are trying to sell a lineage style game to a bunch of Americans and that why the game will ultimately fail. Sorry to say.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Everday AOC looks better and better but so does BDO and other Korean style MMOs. You are trying to sell a lineage style game to a bunch of Americans and that why the game will ultimately fail. Sorry to say.
from 2021 you fucking retard, holy shit.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was just announced. Not familiar with the person given my time with EQ. Took a while to finally hire a lead designer.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Hiring Bill Troost is a big move. Steven loves hiring old DBG people. 2018 He almost bought DBG from Jason Epstein. Then he started handing out his business cards in the parking lot as DGB starting laying off ssections of the studio after someone dropped a dime with the Feds.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hes turned into a broken record repeating the same old shit from 2 pages ago.

• 2Worf

Leibowitz

Trakanon Raider
The 100th episode of The Ashen Forge will have Steven Sharif as a special guest. On Twitch ,July 9th, 12 pm pacific

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Someone doxxed Jahlon recently after the live stream. I bet it was Giga. However jay bought up an interesting point about freeholds as being limited. No shit. What you do with all cosmetics for your freehold if you buy it? And get the land?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm gonna make a character named Mr. Fingers and come for your ass

Hope you're a PvPer!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Steven grew up a farm in Indiana and you heard the sound of pigs as they being slaughtered. One day he brutally attacked by a geese in the pecker. Jahlon is the person who doxxed another and then cries when he gets it done to him.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Man ashes drama is heating up between Jahlon and narc. Jahlon crs narc video after being two weeks streaming ashes. Then Jahlon got doxxed. Narc responded with his take the strike. Jahlon got kicked off CC program. Jahlon was the one wrote the 96 pg PowerPoint on giga

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man ashes drama is heating up between Jahlon and narc. Jahlon crs narc video after being two weeks streaming ashes. Then Jahlon got doxxed. Narc responded with his take the strike. Jahlon got kicked off CC program. Jahlon was the one wrote the 96 pg PowerPoint on giga
giphy.gif

You're a worthless poster and cause actual detriment to the forum. You being allowed on this forum at this point is akin to the Western World bending the knee to LGBTQ+.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I like Narc's content and jahlons too Both of them have good points about the game that doesn't exist..

Last edited: