Ashes of Creation

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I will speak everquesteese here. There are so many common threads withe EQ in these games. I think I understand Steven now why he hires like he does. He wants to bring the east and west cultures together in gaming. The styles are different and I don't think it will work.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Does Trost= Toost here, for those of us playing along at home?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Toost was the person who streamlined Brad:s ideas into a solid package. The problem is getting the east to accept west values in gaming and verse versa. You never see angels and demons in certain bultures. Brad was against it.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The narc jaylon is funny as hell right now. Better than Soxxie and minus. Jahlon hasn't posted since freehold video. I side with narc but I still like jaylon.

• 1EyeRoll

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
That interview would be so much better if the Fantmx guy did most of the talking on their end. Middle guy asks pretty dumb questions and the guy on the right takes forever to ask a question or get to the point.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The guy in the middle worked for blizzard after leaving Soe.He is the alpha dog of the party.. h3 busted Joppa's balls one night about not Hiring minorities.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Who is ashes Publixher!? It would be a
Pergntmart move to sell now hrs and retain 10 0drcent of life sale. Z oi e d. Did it.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Six weeks of vanco. I don't use painkillers being Mormon. I use gabo which does not l
Work.. I have had choices of fen hydro and t nae drug

Last edited:

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Six weeks of vanco. I don't use painkillers being Mormon. I use gabo which does not l
Work.. I have had choices of fen hydro and t nae drug

You are a Mormon?

do you wear the magic underwear ?

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Since 1978. But I am not an active Mormon. I still follow the beliets. Alex you can married as many wives you can.

• 1Mother of God

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Since 1978. But I am not an active Mormon. I still follow the beliets. Alex you can married as many wives you can.
I grew up Mormon, if you believe that kind of stuff then you are/were part of a cult that claims to be Mormon. There aren’t any rules against painkillers for medicinal use and polygamy was dropped in 1890.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Also, seems like someone needs their own thread if one doesn’t exist already.

• 2Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 2 users