ask tyen anything thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I was unbanned for a few days to troll during the lori bomb. tit votes happened same week.

ya, I just read as guest, pretty much never read screenshots apart from that time.

Rerolled would have had more traffic if that subforum wasn't private. Only reason it was, is because teljair couldn't handle the traffic

tyen

<Banned>
i've never ddos'd anything.

In the United States, the people that take part in DDoS attacks run the risk of being charged with legal offenses at the federal level, both criminally and civilly. The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) is the applicable law (18 U.S.C. §1030)

no thx, nawmean

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What if you win 1000 dollars if you accept it?

tyen

<Banned>
if you bring lumie back to forums, i will run on the platform of unbanning everyone that gets banned.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Tyen, I was never on the old FoH site, so I really don't know the answer to this. Can you explain why so many people hate you, in your own words and from your perspective?

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
science and drugs subforum

oPcrNFi.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So you're saying you didn't get buttmad over something and go off the rails, you were just always a troll and people eventually got sick of it?

• 4Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
if you bring lumie back to forums, i will run on the platform of unbanning everyone that gets banned.

Sadly people around here take him too seriously now and he usually gets banned within a couple days of showing back up. I think he's gone for good now. He was a treasure of these forums.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users