ask tyen anything thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Your in game mission, should you choose to accept it : Gather your bot army to camp epic lulz. Achievements unlock larger avatars, unique forum titties (did I say titties?), and obviously bragging rights.

tyen, how does it feel having the best new thread on the new site?

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
if you get enough negs, every 30min the website will force you to kill a mob.

when the mob is at 10% a scripted train will come at you, and you need to make it to the zone before you die. If you don't, you are shawed until you can try again.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Forgot about how awesome this pic is. Weren't you trolling some guy who posted pics of his vacation or something?
Actually the story is much better. Some guy had his GF tell him she was in Miami when she actually cheated on him in Portland, and she sent him a few pictures as proof. He didn't believe her, uploaded them here and asked us where that actually was. Instead of replying. Tyen (in Portland) recreated each picture with him in it, doing these poses.

Tyen how many hours per week do you work on EQBrowser?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Tyen would you be willing to make sure tanoomba gets stucm in an infinite spawn/death loop in forumquest?

• 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can I get the source photo for the salty thumbs up? I'd like make a nice shopping template with it.

That is the only version of it I have. I think the original is lost to FoHGuild. Someone else should have a better original than that, I had to crop out some text.

tyen

<Banned>

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Tyen, do you regret anything hat's happened during or as a result of your interactions with this community?

• 1Rustled

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tyen, how do you not own at least 1 shitty Android device?!

• 1Rustled

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tyen, where's your avatar from? I checked all the Super Mario RPG bosses and couldn't find it.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
the show mr robot.

cant find my gnome avatar, too lazy.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Tyen as you don't have a job, can you let me know whether my tax dollars are going to fund EQbrowser or crap for your child?

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
Tyen as you don't have a job, can you let me know whether my tax dollars are going to fund EQbrowser or crap for your child?

I have a job, it's just not a "real" job. ya feeler?

u2FiHJp.jpg

zHVYts9.jpg

and lol @ closet room

bhmDTM1.jpg

u2FiHJp.jpg

zHVYts9.jpg

bhmDTM1.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Haram
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users