Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Greece)

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got a new TV today (65") to help my aging eyes. Resumed once again this game and cleared a random odyssey quest and finally the bounty hunters aren't a pain in the ass anymore. It seems I was on a quest where I had a minimum of 2 red bounty icons . Made life annoying. Now I can finally pay it off and kill shit.

Guess this is what happens when you take too long of a break. :eek:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You guys complain too much about bounty hunters.

Theyre fun, solid fights. They drop good loot and you can normally shred them with bow strafing

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You guys complain too much about bounty hunters.

Theyre fun, solid fights. They drop good loot and you can normally shred them with bow strafing
Honestly it’s not about when you are just running around, you can avoid them pretty easy. It’s when you’re doing shit like taking down another fort that they are annoying as fuck. And why does killing one guard in a fort in front of another guard who you kill seconds later put a bounty on you?

But it’s pretty easy to just pay the bounty, so no big deal really

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Honestly it’s not about when you are just running around, you can avoid them pretty easy. It’s when you’re doing shit like taking down another fort that they are annoying as fuck. And why does killing one guard in a fort in front of another guard who you kill seconds later put a bounty on you?

But it’s pretty easy to just pay the bounty, so no big deal really

I always saw it as a fun challenge. Never bothered me. One time I was clearing a fort and had 3 bounty hunters chasing me through the fort. Killed them all and all the soldiers. When I was killing Pausanias, I had 5x lvl 50 bounty hunters chasing me through Sparta. All in good fun.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I always saw it as a fun challenge. Never bothered me. One time I was clearing a fort and had 3 bounty hunters chasing me through the fort. Killed them all and all the soldiers. When I was killing Pausanias, I had 5x lvl 50 bounty hunters chasing me through Sparta. All in good fun.
It’s not that it’s hard really, it’s just that they keep coming. Kill 2 and 30 seconds later two more are on your ass. But maybe it’s just been long enough that I’m not remembering it right

• 1Like

Aazrael

Tried killing nesaia one of the 4 champions in the quest and she oneshots me with the bow or weapon and I'm the same level as she. Never struggled like this in any AC game ever.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Tried killing nesaia one of the 4 champions in the quest and she oneshots me with the bow or weapon and I'm the same level as she. Never struggled like this in any AC game ever.

What difficulty setting were you playing on?

I never got one shotted by anyone

Aazrael

What difficulty setting were you playing on?

I never got one shotted by anyone
I'm on normal. Will try today on easy or just skip the quest for a while. It's an odyssey quest but not sure if it's needed for the story.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm on normal. Will try today on easy or just skip the quest for a while. It's an odyssey quest but not sure if it's needed for the story.

yeah you need it for the story. i played on normal too and killed her quickly. she was the easiest of the 4.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So, Ubi is doing a live art creation reveal for the next game.

Aazrael

What's the best way to level up? Story jumped ahead 5 levels (37 to 42) all of a sudden. Just do sidequests?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
What's the best way to level up? Story jumped ahead 5 levels (37 to 42) all of a sudden. Just do sidequests?

Yeah, finishing one of those lost tales of Greece quests is like 1-2 levels

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
dude fuck yeah, Assassins Creed vikings I'm stoked as FUCK about. Trailer tomorrow supposedly.

I'm already listening to Amon Amarth on repeat lets GO

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Hellblade 2 already has this band in their trailers for good reasoning, but I kind of hope they make some sort of room for all the wild neo pagan bands that have come out the last few years.

Imagine you're in the game having ye old mushroom trip in the woods as they're blood eagle-ing somebody as a sacrifice before war and this shit is playing

Aazrael

So just got an ending with the family. Do you continue after that or is that the ending to the story? Felt really abrupt and the odyssey quest now are around lvl 49, 8 above my own level.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So just got an ending with the family. Do you continue after that or is that the ending to the story? Felt really abrupt and the odyssey quest now are around lvl 49, 8 above my own level.

Finish the atlantis quest line to find out what happens to you

Then there is a whole separate atlantis expansion

• 1Like

Aazrael

Finish the atlantis quest line to find out what happens to you

Then there is a whole separate atlantis expansion
Yeah started on the Atlantis quest line. The Atlantis expansion you have to buy right?

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
For someone who has never played an AC game, which are worth picking up + playing? On PC.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yeah started on the Atlantis quest line. The Atlantis expansion you have to buy right?

yeah, or buy a season pass. I didnt bother to be honest. I had like 100+ hours in it by the time i finished the main quest line and didnt feel like playing anymore.

btw, there is one quest after the ending where you go to the old Cult hideout and finally find out who the main cultist is. then you can decide what to do with them

• 1Like

Aazrael

yeah, or buy a season pass. I didnt bother to be honest. I had like 100+ hours in it by the time i finished the main quest line and didnt feel like playing anymore.

btw, there is one quest after the ending where you go to the old Cult hideout and finally find out who the main cultist is. then you can decide what to do with them
Do you need to clear all the cultists for that quest? This game has so much content. :eek: