Assassin's Creed: Unity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
HAhahaha that improved that cutscene dramatically.

If you screw up too manym issions those two should show up during the cutscenes and taunt you.
Statler_and_Waldorf.jpg

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Trade in value less than a week after release is already tanked to $28 at best buy.
frown.png

What a bummer.

spronk

FPS noob
thats because best buy is doing 50% bonus in store this week for all video game trades, so you'll still get $42 (or $44.80 with GCU)

the best bits about this game are the rift things, which is kinda sad. murder mystery was also fun.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Started playing Rogue and well I am loving it. Black Flag the sequel basically...and you play a Templar hunting assassins.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Just finished Rogue, story was fucking awesome all the way through. You learn how the order was basically disbanded, what happened to Achilles and
it's a really nice touch how it ties into Unity by having Shay assassinate Arno's father

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just finished Rogue, story was fucking awesome all the way through. You learn how the order was basically disbanded, what happened to Achilles and
it's a really nice touch how it ties into Unity by having Shay assassinate Arno's father
crap for some reason the spoilers show in my email when I checked it. That is awesome but I am hoping there is other stuff that will surprise me too lol? Loving it so far. Black Flag meets Skyrim in the icy wastes.

spronk

FPS noob
lol

i wish they'd hurry up and release rogue on pc, i am not playing it on ps3 i need those next gen pixels

spronk

FPS noob
if you haven't heard, if you bought a season pass for unity go ahead and make sure you redeem it. The season pass has been cancelled for future sales, instead all SP owners will get a digital copy of a game of their choice (Watch dogs, Far Cry 4, a few others). The two DLC components of the season pass will be split - Dead Kings (Unity DLC) will be given for free to all Unity owners. China Chronicles will be given free to season pass buyers, and sold to everyone else (prob $14.99 like Freedom Cry).

this only applies to gold version or season pass, not CE

Crone

if you haven't heard, if you bought a season pass for unity go ahead and make sure you redeem it. The season pass has been cancelled for future sales, instead all SP owners will get a digital copy of a game of their choice (Watch dogs, Far Cry 4, a few others). The two DLC components of the season pass will be split - Dead Kings (Unity DLC) will be given for free to all Unity owners. China Chronicles will be given free to season pass buyers, and sold to everyone else (prob $14.99 like Freedom Cry).

this only applies to gold version or season pass, not CE
Friend bought the $30 season pass on Day 1. If he redeems it, that gets him a free game now instead? Now I wish I had bought it!

Crone

This is back up to $40 trade in (PS4) at Best Buy. Soon after release it had dropped to $25, so if you were waiting to trade it in, go do it! ($44 for GCU members of course)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is back up to $40 trade in (PS4) at Best Buy. Soon after release it had dropped to $25, so if you were waiting to trade it in, go do it! ($44 for GCU members of course)
really considering this GCU.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah me too, especially with the B2G1 coming up. $99 for 2 years it looks like which kind of pays for itself pretty quick. Not sure I've got the time to take advantage of the trade-in bonuses though. Rarely would I finish something fast enough to turn it around for a profit and am not inclined to take chances on stuff that most people here haven't already endorsed.

Crone

Missed out. Gcu was about $20 recently.
frown.png
(free when buying any per paid dumb phone)

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
Not unless you have absolutely nothing else to play. Unity and Syndicate absolutely sucked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user