Asshat 2018 FINAL VOTING ROUND!!!!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The rules remain the same. Voting will be open for 2 days. Winner moves on to the final AssHat vote. In the event of a tie, there will be a brief re-vote of the pair in question open to the public. That brief re-vote will last a couple hours. Deal with it.

This round is open for about 2 days, and will close on Friday. This is it, people. The vote for all the asshat marbles!

Updated brackets:

round 6.jpg

Piccaso3 vs Xequecal

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Xequecal vs Picasso3 -Here it is folks, for all the marbles and both cheeks. A year in the making, this can only go to the most dedicated humorless NPC on the forum. As Zapatta Zapatta has said, I detected this NPC-ness almost a year ago, and outlined it here in this flowchart (reposted for those who haven't seen it):

Xeq flow chart 1.jpg

Picasso might make some stupid posts now and then and his Potato3 nom-de-retard is well earned, but Xeq is here almost every day, grinding, punching that clock, making sure he can submit his timecard to shareblue, moveon, and huffpo so he can afford pumpkin spice soy latte's every month.

It's been a long and grueling contest with many lulz had and with Tyen rightfully coming close but losing because fuck him.

In the end though, there can be only one.
AstonishingUnfortunateBongo-max-1mb.gif

• 8Worf
  • 7Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 18 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Shit this is a tough one. I'm going to have to pray on it.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Islamic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Shit this is a tough one. I'm going to have to pray on it.

this, it really boils down to which thinks its a reward and not a punishment. They are both so stupid they probably want it like Tolan Tolan did.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Crisco

A greasy jar
Xequecal, ill get in on the finals. As someone who mainly lurks i hate reading their posts.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Xequecal. Potato3 is just an angry retard who doesn't post very much (at least in threads I follow).

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like to think tolan only pretended to want it. In reality he probably sat in a dark room thinking about what this title meant, and cut himself as he wept.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I like to think tolan only pretended to want it. In reality he probably sat in a dark room thinking about what this title meant, and cut himself as he wept.

I think he probably took out his rage by beating his waifu pillow pretending it was a real woman.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
vote for xeq.

picasso isnt seen much and now he uses dummy accounts til they get banned.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I got knocked out by Itzena and then by Xequecal?

These brackets are fucking rigged.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Jonesing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I got knocked out by Itzena and then by Xequecal?

These brackets are fucking rigged.

You've got the talent, just need to post more. Especially in politics. I think you got the SJW thread pretty well cornered on the asshattery.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like