AssHat 2019 FINAL ROUND! Decide the AssHat of the year here

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Just want to say you guys are making a strategic mistake. Brando will just leave and never serve his time. Teekay will provide a years potato.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Ko'dos.
kodos2000.jpg

• 5Garbage
  • 1Salty
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Teekey vs. Brando

For those of us that don't read /pol -- anyone willing to fill us in on the differences between the candidates?

Brando generates far more reports for amods. Both reports made by him and others reporting him. He's a much bigger pain in the balls in that way.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm going to refuse to give you my fingerprints and since you don't have my fingerprints then you can't prove I used the gun with fingerprints on it to murder someone, therefore I am not guilty. I could go on and on with other examples that show how stupid your point is.

Brandi explains why he deserves this award better than I ever could.

Brandi

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
only a month? wtf is that shit? you guys made xeq go a year. as much as i dislike him, to his credit he never complained. no point in a punishment lasting a month if its a year round title. removing my vote.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 8 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
only a month? wtf is that shit? you guys made xeq go a year. as much as i dislike him, to his credit he never complained. no point in a punishment lasting a month if its a year round title. removing my vote.
No one made him go a year, he just never changes his avatar.

The winner gets the same prefix xeq has tho, and xeq doesn't have to have that anymore.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users