AssHat 2021 Finals!!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Are you involved in any thread where you don't call random folks stupid?

You must have the highest argument/thread involvement ratio, by a large margin.

It's so awkward seeing someone who wants to be accepted so badly, fail so often, and then flail around in frustration afterwards. It's like the normal Trans need for acceptance ('accept gender identity', 'accept appearance', etc) but turned up to 11.

Vanessa is never wrong. It's always everyone else. And when people outright refuse to kiss xer's ass, then all of the cringy insults get rolled out.

And you don't have to make a definitive statement to elicit some sort of response. I don't think Vanessa can even help it.

It's just red flags as far as the eye can see.

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Can you make a list of people "like me and Erro"?
Of course. Am I actually going to for a complete gimp? Newp~

Have you ever considered your own part in this lengthy list?
Sure. I posted that men shouldn't hit women like men hit men to a bunch of try-hard faux alphas. I posted a shitload of scientifically accurate peer-reviewed research to back up my worldview while y'all posted "muh feels" and got devastated by reality. Boohoo 4 U.

It's so awkward seeing someone who wants to be accepted so badly
I have never cried over acceptance here. Quite the complete opposite. I've literally said the very notion of not being accepted by a bunch of hateful, Godless racists, homophobes and incelish individuals is actually the ideal place to be.

This is a public forum. This is not a brotherhood. This is not a political party. This is not a RL-friend club. Who cares what people on here think about one another?

Love to see the first thing you pop off with in 5 sentences is both wrong & retarded hahahaha.

and then flail around in frustration afterwards.
Literally not in line with reality. I shit on you morons as much as y'all shit on me. Difference? Your bias clouds your rationality.

it's like the normal Trans need for acceptance ('accept gender identity', 'accept appearance', etc) but turned up to 11.
Literally not in line with reality. I don't care what people think about me being a tranny... and that's not just here. You are literally too stupid (yes, VERY stupid) to notice it is YOU geeks who bring up my identity the most... by far.

Vanessa is never wrong.
I'm glad to see something factual in your sandwich of irrationality.

It's always everyone else.
Yes, pretty much. I'm rational. Many of you aren't. Not exactly a bunch of Lithose's and Sadris's here.

And when people outright refuse to kiss xer's ass, then all of the cringy insults get rolled out.
Literally not in line with reality. Never asked for acceptance (again).

It's just red flags as far as the eye can see.
Yes, your irrational synopsis is most definitely full of red flags.

The hilarious part of many of this forum members concerning me is just the completely batshit things you guys say "I am". It's like this:

Rando hatertot: Vanessa thinks 2+2 = 5.
Vanessa: Um... no I don't. I never have said that.
Rando hatertot: See? She thinks 2+2 = 5.

It's utterly batshit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Your post here is exactly your problem. Quote-chopping word salad that makes you sound insane.

Well, good luck on your Asshat 2022 campaign; you're already off to a fantastic start!

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Your post here is exactly your problem. Quote-chopping word salad that makes you sound insane.

Well, good luck on your Asshat 2022 campaign; you're already off to a fantastic start!
You got owned. Period. As you always do.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You got owned. Period. As you always do.
not bad dein song GIF by KiKA

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
doubt gif
It's true. Be it text, via discord, or face-to-face if he wished... he gets / would get ruined by me. It's my specialty.

What he calls world salad is tearing him apart piece by piece. He knows he's full of shit, he knows I decimate him every time he tries this (I welcome it though, of course) and he knows he has 0 legitimate rational points concerning me. It's all untruthful insanity... not as bad as Phazael, but quite the contender.

• 1Harrow
  • 1EyeRoll

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Is it to late to alter the vote.. multiquoting is gayer than 8 dudes blowing 9 dudes and is probably the highest form of asshattery on this board.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well, you DID do a pretty good job of ruining yourself...
Nah... just you and your ilk.

Is it to late to alter the vote.. multiquoting is gayer than 8 dudes blowing 9 dudes and is probably the highest form of asshattery on this board.
It's how I own you mental midgets. Plus, it helps focus y'alls attention spans on specific items, bit by bit.

I think a bunch of hateful people who wouldn't dare say the things they say here publicly is the biggest asshattery, and I'd bet $$$ that 90% of normal people would agree with me, not YOU.

You know it and I know it. You wouldn't do it, and you'd be absolutely RUINED if you did.

^ Denial of this fact is denial of reality (as usual).

See? I own y'all. Every post I make. Cry about it.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Hodjing

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Look at it this way...you have an entire year to trigger Vanessa before the next Asshat vote.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Nah... just you and your ilk.

It's how I own you mental midgets. Plus, it helps focus y'alls attention spans on specific items, bit by bit.

I think a bunch of hateful people who wouldn't dare say the things they say here publicly is the biggest asshattery, and I'd bet $$$ that 90% of normal people would agree with me, not YOU.

You know it and I know it. You wouldn't do it, and you'd be absolutely RUINED if you did.

^ Denial of this fact is denial of reality (as usual).

See? I own y'all. Every post I make. Cry about it.

Exhibit A

• 1Harrow

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Of course. Am I actually going to for a complete gimp? Newp~

Sure. I posted that men shouldn't hit women like men hit men to a bunch of try-hard faux alphas. I posted a shitload of scientifically accurate peer-reviewed research to back up my worldview while y'all posted "muh feels" and got devastated by reality. Boohoo 4 U.

I have never cried over acceptance here. Quite the complete opposite. I've literally said the very notion of not being accepted by a bunch of hateful, Godless racists, homophobes and incelish individuals is actually the ideal place to be.

This is a public forum. This is not a brotherhood. This is not a political party. This is not a RL-friend club. Who cares what people on here think about one another?

Love to see the first thing you pop off with in 5 sentences is both wrong & retarded hahahaha.

Literally not in line with reality. I shit on you morons as much as y'all shit on me. Difference? Your bias clouds your rationality.

Literally not in line with reality. I don't care what people think about me being a tranny... and that's not just here. You are literally too stupid (yes, VERY stupid) to notice it is YOU geeks who bring up my identity the most... by far.

I'm glad to see something factual in your sandwich of irrationality.

Yes, pretty much. I'm rational. Many of you aren't. Not exactly a bunch of Lithose's and Sadris's here.

Literally not in line with reality. Never asked for acceptance (again).

Yes, your irrational synopsis is most definitely full of red flags.

The hilarious part of many of this forum members concerning me is just the completely batshit things you guys say "I am". It's like this:

Rando hatertot: Vanessa thinks 2+2 = 5.
Vanessa: Um... no I don't. I never have said that.
Rando hatertot: See? She thinks 2+2 = 5.

It's utterly batshit.
This is how everyone knows the vote for asshat was fixed. No way you don't make it to the finals.

• 1Harrow

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Look at it this way...you have an entire year to trigger Vanessa before the next Asshat vote.
More insanity. You guys trigger me like a ladybug landing on my arm triggers me. I enjoy decimating you retards.

This is how everyone knows the vote for asshat was fixed. No way you don't make it to the finals.
Why because people are absolutely obsessed with coming after me and then I destroy their ass in rational argument? Hah!!!

• 1Harrow