AssHat 2022 Final Round!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Not that this vote will matter:

At least Foler is occasionally entertaining. Bubbles is a useless poster (Sorry, bro) unless all one cares about are plastic korean ladies. He'll be a useless asshat, too. Bubbles will make asshattery dull and low effort.

Whereas Foler might have gone insane by his own work at it over the years, which is a high bar to earn asshattery. Others only had to be marginally annoying and fun to hate. Foler tried so hard to be Asshat that he Nurse Ratched'd himself into the funny farm and everyone is at least annoyed by it.

High bar my bros, high bar

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not that this vote will matter:

At least Foler is occasionally entertaining. Bubbles is a useless poster (Sorry, bro) unless all one cares about are plastic korean ladies. He'll be a useless asshat, too. Bubbles will make asshattery dull and low effort.

Whereas Foler might have gone insane by his own work at it over the years, which is a high bar to earn asshattery. Others only had to be marginally annoying and fun to hate. Foler tried so hard to be Asshat that he Nurse Ratched'd himself into the funny farm and everyone is at least annoyed by it.

High bar my bros, high bar

ya but bubbles is actually buttmad so it's gotta be him

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users
Bubbles brings pictures. Foler is William Hurt in Altered States.
I think tabulating results for someone who is this dude
Moo2_Ailis.jpg
is not right.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The avatar isn't locked for the year. See Chukzombi Chukzombi another person that didn't know despite you "mentioning it all the time". Another figment of your imagination, just like your 1973 visit to the Sears in Hinesville, GA when you claimed to meet the Mcdonalds marketing executive who invented the Hamburglar
lol, this is even better than you being asshat for a year, you being asshatted and not even checking to see if you could remove the avatar at any time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
iu

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
WAIT. I demand a halt to voting lurkingdirk lurkingdirk

I forgot to nominate Hoss Hoss for the idiocy of watching Better Call Saul without watching Breaking Bad first

I probably would have appreciated this more if I'd watched Breaking Bad. Did saul have a big part in it? i always thought he was a supporting character.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Cringe

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I vote bubbles. Folder gonna need a Foler of votes to pull this off at 2am.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
lol, this is even better than you being asshat for a year, you being asshatted and not even checking to see if you could remove the avatar at any time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Some people wrongly think I "embraced the persona so completely". Meh, having the avatar for a year just shows my respect for the position. I should be applauded.

• 1NPC

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Same thing every year. The eventual winner comes in and acts like they don't care and just so above it all. Then they realize they're actually going to win it all and start to meltdown. Only notable exception was Xequecal, who I wish would start posting again.

Just don't pull a Brando and let your post victory meltdown end with you getting banned.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Goddamn. Actively campaigning mere minutes after the results were tallied. He's not gonna let it slip through his hands next year folks.

Narrator: "He did indeed let it slip through his hands"

Last edited:
  • 3Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
so I read the 7 pages of dribble in this thread and realized that none of you have brought forward one of my alleged "qualifying" traits for this title. I went back and checked whether it was mentioned in the previous rounds, and it was not. It is truly pathetic of you all

• 6Harrow
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 8 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
so I read the 7 pages of dribble in this thread and realized that none of you have brought forward one of my alleged "qualifying" traits for this title. I went back and checked whether it was mentioned in the previous rounds, and it was not. It is truly pathetic of you all

That you're a pedophile?

I thought that was just assumed as a given.

• 3Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Foler vs. Bubbles - post some more moronic lefty memes, moron.

• 1Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bubbles: he thinks Alinity is attractive, he posts retarded political memes, he likes cat kickers like alinity, hes buttmad about winning, he's Estonian, he keeps posting alinity, and because it amuses me.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Bubbles finally making me laugh.

• 3Worf

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know there isn't supposed to be campaigning in the voting thread, but this one did it for me. I was actually thinking about abstaining, but here we are.

Bubbles

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users