<Prior Amod>
asian-hot.gif

• 2Weird Boner
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
collectively you people have an intellectual capacity of a catatonic tapeworm. Only Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule seems to get the point. And so you'd know, I don't give a fuck about the title, I only care about my avatar. You people piss me off. LLR promised it would be a close fight, and I was banking on that. But this has turned into a fucking meme show. Morons. Or this just show that you lowlifes prefer a cock sucker to someone who posts quality thots and memes. Incredible
Bubs, its nothing personal against you. i have no problem with Ailinity's ass, her tits are bad though. your parachute posts in the politics thread are pretty bad, but it doesnt bother me enough to give you top asshat marks. if it was anyone else up against folder i wuld be voting for them too. Folder is a throwawy vote, you're an active poster i know will be visible. also pretty sure you can remove the asshat avatar after a month.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit. 25-4 already. I did not expect that. The other rounds have been getting about 40 votes per rigged election, so it's not over for the log wizzard yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
WHY DID NOLNE OF IU ASSHATS TELL ME THIS SOONER!!!!!!!!!!
look, i fucking told you in the thread for the fucking asshat or whatever last year. its always been that way. its just a one month thing, but the title/medal stays.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Bubbles- THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. FOLLOW THE PLAN. REMEMBER THE CODE. BBC ARE GREAT. I GIVE YOU THE ASSHAT KING.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Bubbles can be an asshole but he isn't *THE* Asshat.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user