AssHat 2022 Voting Round 3! Do It!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
you wish! but seriously! i dont go out of my way to say i dont like this group or that group. (spoilers, i dont like or dislike most people.)
Lol, what strikes me most funny is that you felt the need to respond to my joke about Pysek. Guilt conscience indeed.

Man if I gave a shit about all the antisemites on this board my tucobux account would be habitually overdrawn.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lightning Lord Rule - What more can be said other than #ILoveCock.

finally-we-have-the-truth-mary.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol, what strikes me most funny is that you felt the need to respond to my joke about Pysek. Guilt conscience indeed.

Man if I gave a shit about all the antisemites on this board my tucobux account would be habitually overdrawn.
i guess, but its a topic you always bring up so i dunno if you think its a joke or not.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Foler vs. BrutulTM - Folder is a perpetual losing machine. Plus Captain Super Spreader is 100% American Inventor faggot to the 7th power as proven with math in the Mid Terms thread.

Soygen vs. BoozeCube - Fucking glowie extremist, can you believe the mother fucker.

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Who the fuck is Derpfeet? Team Russia takes the win much to the dismay of phisey and chris... t-t-take that p-p-p-utin.

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - The wagon gets the W on this one.

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Power corrupts absolutely

phisey vs. Bubbles - Sad part about Bubbles is if he had any fucking taste he would be one of the most beloved posters like of like Wolfen was. Instead it's all always the same pedo asian bitch over and over and over, and sometimes he posts alinity too.

Chris vs. RobXIII - Damn fuck me this one is hard.... Chris posts more, and RobXii has turned into a downvote bot because he knows everything he posts is indefensible. While Rob is 1000x more of a faggot that Chris could ever hope to be, Chris is dumber by far.. so I vote both.

pysek vs. fanaskin - pysek knows whats what, and fanaskin sometimes just spergs..

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. BrutulTM - Foler gonna Foler

Soygen vs. BoozeCube - This is what Booze wants

Araysar
vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Araysar Araysar triggering Libs and Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet hides from conflict

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - Bandwagon Bandwagon is in Russia running their drone program

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - We have a chronic lack of granularity on here

phisey vs. Bubbles - At least phisey phisey stopped posting eventually

Chris vs. RobXIII - Chris Chris might actually be one of our lowest info posters ever

pysek vs. fanaskin - Just cause

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris I noticed that people keep mentioning how stupid you are.

Is this true?

• 3Worf

Sudo

Blackwing Lair Raider
Foler vs. BrutulTM

Soygen vs. BoozeCube

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle

Rajaah
vs. Lightning Lord Rule

phisey vs. Bubbles

Chris vs. RobXIII

pysek vs. fanaskin

• 1Like
  • 1Wow!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Foler vs. BrutulTM - folder is a smegma stain. With lies too obvious and him being too dumb to stay out of 'shaw long enough to terrorize the whole board. At least if the lies were good, he'd get it

Soygen vs. BoozeCube - in a rare turn of events, amod actually gets a pass. Boozecube is just so much more, how shall I put this, an asslicker.

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Käi vittu, raisk. Kuradi pederastist türapea. Didn't like what I said? Invade. Your brain needs ventilation anyway.

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - bandwagon used to be much meaner. Probably getting old

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - This is a juicy one. Not because of this round. But for the fact that the free speech denier actually released a reaction aimed to target a single member, and then 2 years later beat a dude in asshat, who spends most of his time reacting with said reaction to the posts of a member the reaction was created to annoy. That's either some 5d chess forward thinking or stupid luck. What I'm trying to say here is who the fuck is Raajah? Sounds like some dancing and singing Bollywood homosexual.

phisey vs. Bubbles - ask yourself, did Trump vote for Biden?

Chris vs. RobXIII - Chris spends way too much time in the Ukraine thread. He's probably in the cahoots with Ara. You can't vote for him.

pysek vs. fanaskin - indifferent, foreskin wins

• 6Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. BrutulTM - 🍎
Soygen vs. BoozeCube - 🍎
Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - 🍎
Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - 🍎
Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - 🍎
phisey vs. Bubbles - 🍎
Chris vs. RobXIII - 🍎
pysek vs. fanaskin - 🍎

how-do-you-like-them-apples-2-18206-1425942295-9_dblbig.jpg

• 3Worf

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Foler vs. BrutulTM: Foler

Soygen vs. BoozeCube: Soygen

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet: Mudcrush Durtfert

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle: Bandwagon

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule: lightning lord rule

phisey vs. Bubbles: bubbles

Chris vs. RobXIII: Chris

pysek vs. fanaskin: Fanaskin

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - This is a juicy one. Not because of this round. But for the fact that the free speech denier actually released a reaction aimed to target a single member, and then 2 years later beat a dude in asshat, who spends most of his time reacting with said reaction to the posts of a member the reaction was created to annoy. That's either some 5d chess forward thinking or stupid luck. What I'm trying to say here is who the fuck is Raajah? Sounds like some dancing and singing Bollywood homosexual.

I don't believe we've met. Our only interactions have been you parachuting into political threads to offer a fact-deficient take with nothing backing it up, followed by me explaining why your take can't possibly work because not a single "fact" you cited was actually true, followed by you disappearing from the thread instead of staying to defend your empty-brained likely MSNBC-splashed opinion.

• 1Ice Burn

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't believe we've met. Our only interactions have been you parachuting into political threads to offer a fact-deficient take with nothing backing it up, followed by me explaining why your take can't possibly work because not a single "fact" you cited was actually true, followed by you disappearing from the thread instead of staying to defend your empty-brained likely MSNBC-splashed opinion.

brave-but-foolish-star-wars.gif
*cross out "my old jedi friend" for "my hilariously incelibate incel"

• 1Imbecile

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Notice he didn't even attempt to refute the bollywood dance homo accusation.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. BrutulTM - Life is a flat circle... he must lose to Bubbles Bubbles

Soygen vs. BoozeCube - Hugs not drugs

Araysar
vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Covering my alt bases

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - I like to hop on bandwagons

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - I am just insulted I didn't make it 1 round

phisey vs. Bubbles -
Talking Episode 17 GIF by The Simpsons

Chris
vs. RobXIII -
Freezing Cold Weather GIF by JoyPixels

pysek vs. fanaskin - Honestly I am just mad he got himself shawed cause he can't help himself

• 1Worf