AssHat 2022 Voting Round 5 - the Final Four!!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Remember that time Foler Foler admitted to fellating black men and then frantically tried to edit the post at 3 am but Hoss already quoted it?

I DO.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Still wanna know what board he thought he was posting on.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I vote we use alinity's ass if bubbles wins, for maximum over-rustle when everyone has to keep seeing it for a year as his avatar.

Also I vote foler and rob. Foler is an actual asshat and does the most asshat like shit in forum history. Rob is a genuine pile of shit and just pathetic cuck of a guy. I expect bubbles to win though since foler seems permashawed. Ironic since bubbles may have limited power before too long, but that won't stop the votes NOW, and I think he's got this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I vote we use alinity's ass if bubbles wins, for maximum over-rustle when everyone has to keep seeing it for a year as his avatar.

Also I vote foler and rob. Foler is an actual asshat and does the most asshat like shit in forum history. Rob is a genuine pile of shit and just pathetic cuck of a guy. I expect bubbles to win though since foler seems permashawed. Ironic since bubbles may have limited power before too long, but that won't stop the votes NOW, and I think he's got this one.

Foler tried to dox people on this forum. He is just a straight up garbage person.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Foler tried to dox people on this forum

He is just a straight up garbage person.

• 1Solidarity

yerm

Foler tried to dox people on this forum. He is just a straight up garbage person.

I mean my words were "the most asshat like shit in forum history" but I still think Bubbles will win, because boomer nerds.

• 1Like

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mudcrush because Foler actually wants to be voted in as asshat, so fuck that guy. Also since he's be perma-shawed, I've not had to read his bullshit delusions of adequacy that he thinks anyone believes.

And I guess Rob really does just seem to be a dumbass and tries to post stupid shit. I'm still on the fence if it a master level troll job, or if he really is that stupid. (I'm leaning the latter).

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Mudcrush because Foler actually wants to be voted in as asshat, so fuck that guy.

Foler would absolutely HATE to be voted Asshat.

This is his dumb reverse psychology schtick

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Foler is a loser who fakes personalities here. The more I think about it, the more I'd rather not see him win, even if it pisses him off, and just let him fade instead. I really feel like he added nothing of value to this forum.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Foler is a loser who fakes personalities here. The more I think about it, the more I'd rather not see him win, even if it pisses him off, and just let him fade instead. I really feel like he added nothing of value to this forum.
Folper knows what he is doing. He acts just retarded enough to stay confined to the rickshaw but not enough to get banned. If everyone just stops posting in his thread then he will just go away but people can't help replying to him so it's a never ending cycle.

• 1Like

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Folper knows what he is doing. He acts just retarded enough to stay confined to the rickshaw but not enough to get banned. If everyone just stops posting in his thread then he will just go away but people can't help replying to him so it's a never ending cycle.
I honestly had no idea that fucking retard has still been around in the shaw for all this time. That just seems even more sad.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I thought foler got banned a long time ago. It’s been nice. Good job Amod.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users