AssHat 2022 Voting Round 5 - the Final Four!!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
go drown in an outhouse

maybe something like this

1669106365201.png

• 7Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 10 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Your photoshop skills are even shittier than you are

My excellence mostly manifests in taking large, steaming shits on you.

Dont worry we got a guy working on the photoshop who is great at it.

I might even vote for you now in the final round, seeing how rustled this makes you

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - I am disappointed in the community that a reactionbot made it this far. Are folder and bubbles the last 2 asshats on the entire board?

Bubbles vs. RobXI - Reposting 100 pictures of that same girl and pretending it was some sort of ranking was funny the first couple times. But you don't know when to stop.

Final round is going to be tough. Angry asshat vs court jester asshat. Can we have the contestants take an IQ test and post the results before final voting ends?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - I am disappointed in the community that a reactionbot made it this far. Are folder and bubbles the last 2 asshats on the entire board?

Bubbles vs. RobXI - Reposting 100 pictures of that same girl and pretending it was some sort of ranking was funny the first couple times. But you don't know when to stop.

Final round is going to be tough. Angry asshat vs court jester asshat. Can we have the contestants take an IQ test and post the results before final voting ends?
I'm hoping it ends in a tie and we have co-asshats.

• 3Mother of God
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
@Folder should perpetually lose, plus it isn't like he will be out of his shaw to enjoy it. We know folder even if Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule let's him out. He is only going to wind up back in his hole from lack of having any chill.

Plus Bubbles Bubbles wants it more.
doctor-strange-iron-man.gif

A tie provides the maximum rustle. They both lose. Then we get a year of them fighting over who is the bigger asshat.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet

Bubbles
vs. RobXIII

Ready for the showdown. Bubbles ruining the thot thread too much with those alinity pics

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm hoping it ends in a tie and we have co-asshats.

We're going to have to actually keep count in the next round to pull this off, but i think we can do it. As long as lickingdick doesn't purposely disqualify some votes or end it while we have an odd number.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
We're going to have to actually keep count in the next round to pull this off, but i think we can do it. As long as lickingdick doesn't purposely disqualify some votes or end it while we have an odd number.
71r0wb.jpg

• 12Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 16 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can the asshat have almost no ass and be as plain as possible, then dunked in make up if bubbles wins

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Easy Choice

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - Bubbles' attempts at memes still hold the edge over aspergery parachutes of RobXIII.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users