AssHat 2022 Voting Round 5 - the Final Four!!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet

Bubbles vs. RobXIII

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Folder and Bubbles
iu

iu

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Enjoy your final win this year.

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - We're finally going to change that fucking avatar.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet

Bubbles
vs. RobXIII

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - I'll play along, my loins are ready

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - I actually like half the shit Bubbles posts, but he's got the legs to beat the Black Log in the finals. And the Alinity shit is getting old. Go get 'em tiger.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
If Bubbles wins, there should be a stipulation that he can't post any asian or alinity shit for a year.

• 2Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I've had that avatar since the migration here, and I look forward using it in 2023. I can't really remember what I had in rerolled and before that

as for the votes

Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - because fuck foler. His thread is like watching a desperate recently divorced woman in her 40's trying to pick up a young guy in a club. Pathetic. I wonder if his disappointment to potentially losing something that he's always wanted could be compared to him feeling inadequate as he tries to suck someone off and despite all his efforts the guy just won't get hard. So essentially he's just moving a piece of jerky flesh around in his mouth, trying to figure out what to do next

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - I'm not really a bad guy, it's just that most of the time you people annoy the fuck out of me

• 8Harrow
  • 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 11 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
keep your putin fetish out of it. We know that you want him to fist you but no one gives a shit

On the contrary Bubbles Bubbles . Given how many votes youre getting, it seems that actually quite a few people give a shit.

I just feel like they should know how much you hate Putin and Russia so that you may receive the appropriate avatar

Last edited:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
On the contrary Bubbles Bubbles . Given how many votes youre getting, it seems that actually quite a few people give a shit.

I just feel like they should do how much you hate Putin and Russia so that you may receive the appropriate avatar

go drown in an outhouse

• 6Harrow
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users