AssHat 2022 Voting Round 5 - the Final Four!!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Of Gold? Yes.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Stop voting for Foler Foler faggots

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - This one was genuinely tough. I hate them both.

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can we have some creative punishments for winning this competition? Ossoi made it obvious the scarlet letter has no effect.

For example, every post Bubbles makes to the FSR is fed through a weeb AI art generator of Kharzette Kharzette chosing.

Foler is let out of the rickshaw, but only after an extensive word filter is created where a large percentage of English words map to various forms of sucking black dick.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Can we have some creative punishments for winning this competition? Ossoi made it obvious the scarlet letter has no effect.

For example, every post Bubbles makes to the FSR is fed through a weeb AI art generator of Kharzette Kharzette chosing.
Other than the Kharzette part, isn't it already this way?
Foler is let out of the rickshaw, but only after an extensive word filter is created where a large percentage of English words map to various forms of sucking black dick.
So no change for regular Foler posts?

Not sure you thought this one through, bro :trollface:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The execution is flexible. The point is to have creative solutions that will actually have an effect. One of the two idiots that are guaranteed to win will wear it as a badge of honor. They already do.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet Yeah, LLR is correct, Mud made it this far on reactions alone. Cannot stand against destiny.

Bubbles vs. RobXII In the end, this is choosing between an asshat and a retard, so it really isn't a contest.

The finale is going to be hotly contested this year. The eternal asshat versus someone doing genuine asshattery.

However:

1669064572111.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 5 users

Lightning Fast
The execution is flexible. The point is to have creative solutions that will actually have an effect. One of the two idiots that are guaranteed to win will wear it as a badge of honor. They already do.
I've long ago given up anything but indirect methods of behavior modification. There's no actions I can take that will un-asshat our usual suspects. Plus direct methods almost always have annoying side-effects for the non-asshats.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Other than the Kharzette part, isn't it already this way?

So no change for regular Foler posts?

Not sure you thought this one through, bro :trollface:
Can we let Folger out of the shaw but just word filter everything he posts to "I <heart> BBC"?

• 2Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've long ago given up anything but indirect methods of behavior modification. There's no actions I can take that will un-asshat our usual suspects. Plus direct methods almost always have annoying side-effects for the non-asshats.
Yeah, I know. I debated not even posting my thoughts. Maybe audience participation hadn't been considered yet, idk.

• 1Solidarity

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
you morons are getting way ahead of yourselves. I may have to take measures to protect Choa. Something I was planning to do, among other things, when I hit zero but I might have to expedite and alter it a bit. We shall see

• 3Harrow
  • 1Salty
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Once again, voting for someone who can only post in the shaw is a waste of this award.

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - This one was the most difficult so far. But I'll vote for the true shitlib faggot over the troll.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Lightning Fast
Yeah, I know. I debated not even posting my thoughts. Maybe audience participation hadn't been considered yet, idk.
No worries, It's just that I've tried literally everything to deal with problem posters. Not that I'm saying that every contestant here is a problem, mind you.

Reaction nuking and mass negging: no effect or encouragement.
Badges of dishonor: no effect or opposite effect.
Infractions: no effect or doubling down.
Shawing: no effect or doubling down.
Discouraged list: enragement and doubling down of behavior.
Pol section removal: enragement and doubling down of behavior.
Tempban: as soon as they're back, it's right back to the same behavior or usually worse.
Ban: I'm sure they move on to doing the same thing in someone else's back yard.

I'm convinced that these are the same type of people, that when threatened with a beating IRL by someone capable and willing they keep going. Then, when beaten and bloody on the ground, they keep talking shit. Absent their teeth, they'd still be trying to talk shit through a busted face.

Some people are just beyond all reason.

• 1Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet: Mudcrush Durtfeet because Foler craves attention and denying it brings me glee.

Bubbles vs. RobXIII: Bubbles because of Alinity, like seriously fuck off with that shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord