AssHat 2022 Voting Round 5 - the Final Four!!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Had to deprive the dipshit of attention.

Also, Bubbles is a WMD in the FSR.
Yeah voting for foler is stupid, he only shits up his own thread apparently. So if someone is voting for him because they’re tired of his shit they’re going to his thread willingly. Perhaps foler voters are the true asshats.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You dumb fags are supposed to shit all over Folder in the Final 2. Get your shit together FOH!
get your shit together GIF

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Folder only shits up his own thread because he's been banned from shitting up the rest of the forum. He's top quality Prime Grade wagyu asshat.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I vote we use alinity's ass if bubbles wins, for maximum over-rustle when everyone has to keep seeing it for a year as his avatar.

I don't think anyone has a problem with her ass. It's the face that never smiles and the eyes that clearly want to be doing anything other than taking photos. Realdolls show more emotion than she does in her photos.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't think anyone has a problem with her ass. It's the face that never smiles and the eyes that clearly want to be doing anything other than taking photos. Realdolls show more emotion than she does in her photos.
Her ass aint that great. Too much of a wide load for my taste. Also, knees too sharp.

Sudo

Blackwing Lair Raider
Foler vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - this is a bottom of the barrel matchup, lowest effort takes it

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - future Russian takes this one easily

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users