AssHat 2022 Voting Round One!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Alright folks, the nominations are in, the bracket has been made, and here we go. Copy and paste the message below this one. Underline the name you are voting for. Fill in the complete bracket or your vote won't count. If you don't care about a particular match-up, flip a coin.

Vote!

Asshat bracket 2022.png

200w.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Horowitz
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Foler vs. Denamian

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad

Dick Trickle vs. spronk

Blazin vs. Ignatius

Rajaah vs. Zaara

Hoss vs. zemus

Fanaskin vs. hodj

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
1.gif

bracket pic is fucked, can't see it. Only 8 match-ups for round 1? But it's still better ran than any US election this century

• 3Harrow
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
No idea what Bubbles is talking about, it looks like lurkingdirk lurkingdirk finally did a good job on bracket construction this year! Probably just an accident :trollface:

Also, anyone who doesn't provide some commentary for their votes are gayer than Foler Foler 's lisp.

Foler vs. Denamian - Foler might actually win something this year and stop being a LOSER! At least for this matchup, anyway.​
Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - I'm going against what might be conventional wisdom this year and going with 'Bisi. Post more bro, don't be an Asshat in Absentia.​
Dick Trickle vs. spronk - I don't know that I've seen many spronk posts this year, and Dick is a frequent rickshaw contributor, so he's getting asshat fumes just by proximity.​
Blazin vs. Ignatius - Those free stock tips weren't worth even that, /spit! Haha, j/k this was a coin flip.​
Rajaah vs. Zaara - The George Costanza of FoH wins here.​
Hoss vs. zemus - If this was zeromus maybe Hoss could have avoided this fate? No idea, so going with Hoss.​
Fanaskin vs. hodj - Hodj hasn't been around enough to counteract the massive flood of autism that Fanaskin brings on a regular basis to a lot of threads. Tho this is surprisingly close... cause Hodjing.​
lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - good brackets still aren't enough to save you, Asshat!​

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is this like the FOH version of a Maricopa ballot? The pic link is broken and the list of votes doesnt match the nomination thread.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I re-uploaded the pic, is it still broken for people? I always could see it...

I can see it now... Being able to see it actually explains the 8 match-ups in round 1. And after seeing the bracket, it's still fucking rigged. I don't know how but it clearly is. Furthermore, re-uploading the picture does not absolve your from you past sins, which are plentiful

• 3Salty
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I can see it now... Being able to see it actually explains the 8 match-ups in round 1. And after seeing the bracket, it's still fucking rigged. I don't know how but it clearly is. Furthermore, re-uploading the picture does not absolve your from you past sins, which are plentiful
Rigging something artfully is too profitable not to do. Just ask the NFL!

Anyway, this thread is for voting, not whining like the little Korean girl in your basement. Get it together

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Foler vs. Denamian - delusional black cock lover vs perpetual blue balls. I wonder who wins

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - it just feels that Gavin has been more asshatery this year

Dick Trickle vs. spronk - they could both die tomorrow and I wouldn't care at all, but dick has a funnier name

Blazin vs. Ignatius - fucking Blazin Blazin . Seriously, he has problems

Rajaah vs. Zaara - pussy-ass avatar stealer gets it. Choa is not be passed around like a common variety whore

Hoss vs. zemus - I just don't like Hoss Hoss

Fanaskin vs. hodj - outlasting (albeit with a break) a novel writing mentally disabled tranny is an achievement, I guess

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - he should run for a local election officer so he could rig real elections as well. He has a gift

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Rigging something artfully is too profitable not to do. Just ask the NFL!

Anyway, this thread is for voting, not whining like the little Korean girl in your basement. Get it together

Jets are winning, leave NFL out of it.

Also, as you can clearly see I was carefully making my selections. These things are not to be rushed

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Foler vs. Denamian - His black logging is legendary

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - Adebisi has interesting film taste and Gavin rages too much.

Dick Trickle vs. spronk - Pure faggot

Blazin vs. Ignatius - Amod, all that needs to be said.

Rajaah vs. Zaara - I nominated him and Zaara gets too much creepy attention from people like the log wizard.

Hoss vs. zemus - Weird dude.

Fanaskin vs. hodj - Maybe if hodj had been around longer, but fanaskin just has too many low quality posts to ignore.

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - Knows nothing about the box office and fellates his past like a 3/10 Mexican pickup at church.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Foler vs. Denamian – C’mon man. The lord of the Black cock should have been given a bye into the finals.

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad – Gavin because I have no idea who Adebisi is.

Dick Trickle vs. spronk – Pretty sure Dick is a boomer so he gets my vote.

Blazin vs. Ignatius – Going with Famer Blazin because I love how he rages whenever I post something from ZH or the Cape Shiller data.

Rajaah vs. Zaara – My man Raj picks women the way he picks stocks and crypto. Poorly.

Hoss vs. zemus – I was gonna go with Hoss as I had no idea who Zemus was and then remembered he is the anti-Semitic Stormfront kid. He is like a shitty amateur version of pysek pysek and I hate knockoffs.

Fanaskin vs. hodj – Hodj is just more retarded than asshat. Making a guy who lives in his mom’s basement while playing poker for “a living” the asshat of the year is just underwhelming. Gogo Fana.

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi – Chuk for falling for my election night fake threadbans and then telling me how much trouble I was going to get in with Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule like he is a pre-pubescent school girl.

WTF is this? The Boomer bracket? Christ on the Cross.

1668285885010.png

• 1Wow!
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I am confused - so there's like an initial play offs for some people but not others?

Foler vs. Denamian: A true asshat would not get himself quarantined from the rest of the forum

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad: Allegedly Chysamere Chysamere "#1 choice if I ever need someone in the US killed". Also supposedly offered to meet someone offline for some fisticuffs. Whilst his tough guy act isn't as obnoxiously an act as BoozeCube BoozeCube it's still clearly nonsense. He's the kind of guy that slowly poisons your drink at work over many months rather than actually physically confront you.

Dick Trickle vs. spronk: Lol no contest. DickTrickle DickTrickle may be the second smartest person on these forums. spronk spronk is responsible for such TV forum gems as "you can tell who the one eyed Targaryen is because he looks like Matt Smith" Also spronk spronk claims to have me on ignore but I know he's reading this just like I know he sees my threads. Seethe more.

Blazin vs. Ignatius I always get confused between Blazin Blazin and Blitz Blitz , and Ignatius Ignatius doesn't register with me. Therefore Blazin Blazin by default and general anti amod sentiment. Edit: Plus Blazin Blazin thinks I "leaned into the asshat schtick"

Rajaah vs. Zaara: I nominated Rajaah Rajaah for idiocy like making his girlfriends watch him play video games and wondering why they broke up with him. Did say nomination would feel like kicking a puppy but he needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and tidy his room before he becomes another BoozeCube BoozeCube , asking for help picking pc parts

Hoss vs. zemus: Who is Z zemus ? Hoss Hoss by default and because he's on record as saying US Office is better than the UK. Edit - just checked and Z zemus has 33 posts on this forum, who is the asshat who nominated him?

Fanaskin vs. hodj: fanaskin fanaskin wins it just from his posts in politics since midterms. hodj hodj barely been active

lurkingdirk vs. Chukzombi: lurkingdirk lurkingdirk could easily have got this for recent posts in LOTR thread about "being done with my schtick" but I nominated Chukzombi Chukzombi for continued TV forum nonsense. Admittedly his contributions to TV threads over the years have always been subhuman but spamming LOTR and HOTD whilst not watching either is true asshattery. Perhaps even the most asshattery in these initial brackets

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Pretty shit-tier bracket, TBH.

Foler vs. Denamian

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad

Dick Trickle vs. spronk