Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Foler vs. Denamian - Amod faggotry

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - Dared to question perfect amod'ing

Dick Trickle vs. spronk - Neither are really asshat material

Blazin vs. Ignatius - Amod faggotry

Rajaah vs. Zaara - women who don't show you their fun bags don't deserve votes

Hoss vs. zemus - because Hoss

Fanaskin vs. hodj - I kinda liked old hodj, new Vanessa clone leftist hodj not so much.

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - his proximity to the contest gives him a strong asshat taint

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Denamian - See Below
Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - See Below
Dick Trickle vs. spronk - See Below
Blazin vs. Ignatius - See Below
Rajaah vs. Zaara - See Below
Hoss vs. zemus - See Below
Fanaskin vs. hodj - See Below
lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - See Below

Opposite of Bubbles Bubbles

lhl.png

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Copy Paste from DickTrickle DickTrickle because I am lazy. Also Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule if Chukzombi Chukzombi wins can we change his name back to @Astrocreep for the year?

Foler vs. Denamian - His black logging is legendary

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - Adebisi has interesting film taste and Gavin rages too much.

Dick Trickle vs. spronk - Pure faggot

Blazin vs. Ignatius - Amod, all that needs to be said.

Rajaah vs. Zaara - I nominated him and Zaara gets too much creepy attention from people like the log wizard.

Hoss vs. zemus - Weird dude.

Fanaskin vs. hodj - Maybe if hodj had been around longer, but fanaskin just has too many low quality posts to ignore.

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - Knows nothing about the box office and fellates his past like a 3/10 Mexican pickup at church.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Foler vs. Denamian

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad

Dick Trickle vs. spronk

Blazin vs. Ignatius

Rajaah vs. Zaara

Hoss vs. zemus

Fanaskin vs. hodj

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi

• 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Denamian - Because Foler sounds like a gayer McLovin

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - Because Gav white knighted something I was against or corrected me on something trivial, one of the two

Dick Trickle vs. spronk - Flipped a coin

Blazin vs. Ignatius - I have no idea who ignatius so I am assuming they deserve it

Rajaah vs. Zaara - Who? Flipped a coin

Hoss vs. zemus - Hoss knows why.

Fanaskin vs. hodj - Because he deserves to actually win something

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - Flipped a coin

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Copy Paste from DickTrickle DickTrickle because I am lazy. Also Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule if Chukzombi Chukzombi wins can we change his name back to @Astrocreep for the year?

Foler vs. Denamian - His black logging is legendary

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - Adebisi has interesting film taste and Gavin rages too much.

Dick Trickle vs. spronk - Pure faggot

Blazin vs. Ignatius - Amod, all that needs to be said.

Rajaah vs. Zaara - I nominated him and Zaara gets too much creepy attention from people like the log wizard.

Hoss vs. zemus - Weird dude.

Fanaskin vs. hodj - Maybe if hodj had been around longer, but fanaskin just has too many low quality posts to ignore.

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - Knows nothing about the box office and fellates his past like a 3/10 Mexican pickup at church.
learn how to spell, cockface.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Denamian - New amod is actually doing things which makes the rest of you look bad. Get him in line doing nothing like the rest of you.

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - I've seen the pretty big girl thread. The big part is on point.

Dick Trickle vs. spronk - A shaw connoisseur

Blazin vs. Ignatius - Get your troops in line.

Rajaah vs. Zaara - Almost feels like he knew this was coming up and went hard in the paint in the politics thread. Also, may secretly be Jim Cramer.

Hoss vs. zemus - Weird dude

Fanaskin vs. hodj - Hodj seems to have ran out of cocaine and maybe got into some estrogen pills. Fan has a long supply of wtf...

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - He puts it all together. Only fair we honor him.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Foler vs. Denamian - American Inventor dick lover

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - lost his mind over abortion tyraid, not even in the US why care?

Dick Trickle vs. spronk - coin flip

Blazin
vs. Ignatius - my investments are down

Rajaah vs. Zaara - rambles a ton, gets no where in his post

Hoss vs. zemus - coin flip

Fanaskin vs. hodj - love his American Inventor nba dude in prison in Russia

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - if he wins change his name back to astrocreep. I just want to see him flip his shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Denamian - Come on he has to lose in the final round! The drama, intrigue, the suckatude

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - Adebisi posts tits sorry Gavin

Dick Trickle vs. spronk - Dick stirs more shit and that is my jam

Blazin vs. Ignatius - Blazin is my Harrow bro, so a negative vote I guess

Rajaah vs. Zaara - Zaraa made me feel like a whore, I harrowed someone not Bubbles Bubbles .. forgive me my sweet, I shant stray again!

Hoss vs. zemus - Psyrek did it

Fanaskin vs. hodj - what kind of asshat misses Vanessa getting banned....

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - boomer hooker brigade go!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Foler vs. Denamian - Come on he has to lose in the final round! The drama, intrigue, the suckatude

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - Adebisi posts tits sorry Gavin

Dick Trickle vs. spronk - Dick stirs more shit and that is my jam

Blazin vs. Ignatius - Blazin is my Harrow bro, so a negative vote I guess

Rajaah vs. Zaara - Zaraa made me feel like a whore, I harrowed someone not Bubbles Bubbles .. forgive me my sweet, I shant stray again!

Hoss vs. zemus - Psyrek did it

Fanaskin vs. hodj - what kind of asshat misses Vanessa getting banned....

lurkingdirk vs. Chuckzombi - boomer hooker brigade go!

Zaara Zaara spent 8 dollars for Bubbles Bubbles verification and I was fooled as well. Which makes Zaara Zaara a better version of Bubbles Bubbles in every way.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Foler vs. Denamian - Brand recognition

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - So that guy I told you about is actually a lot more weeb than even I could have anticipated. He gifted the shop a very middle quality chinese knockoff figurine of an anime titty bitch who is surrounded by a radiant heart-shaped halo of cum.

Dick Trickle vs. spronk - Throw away

Blazin vs. Ignatius - DM me your cock, pussy

Rajaah vs. Bubbles - Singlehandedly put the FSR into menopause and made it okay for it to be all unfunny old people Facebook memes and photoshopped fake asians. Fuck you, I hate you, and reach for the stars

Hoss vs. zemus- Wait a minute

Fanaskin vs. hodj - Fake and gay

lurkingdirk vs. Chukzombi - if the movie Predator 2 was a person***

Last edited:
  • 1Wow!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Adebisi vs. Gavinmad - So that guy I told you about is actually a lot more weeb than even I could have anticipated. He gifted the shop a very middle quality chinese knockoff figurine of an anime titty bitch who is surrounded by a radiant heart-shaped halo of cum.

Rajaah vs. Bubbles - Singlehandedly put the FSR into menopause and made it okay for it to be all unfunny old people Facebook memes and photoshopped fake asians. Fuck you, I hate you, and reach for the stars

Hey WTF you can't vote again, Bubbles!

Oh, wait...

What part of underline do you fuckers not understand?
What a salty asshat! :trollface:

• 1Worf

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I have to say going through some FSR history recently for no particular reason.... man we have a lot of banned people and some quality shit that used to get posted. Also fucking food derails are old as fuck not naming any names here. Seeing as I am a millennial technically I am just gonna whine about it and not fix anything by providing content cause that sounds like work, but shit I just ran by a Erronius Erronius vegetable sex swing orgy for fuck sakes. What happened to us..

All In The Family Singing GIF by Sony Pictures Television

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

Señor Bubbles you already voted on page 1

• 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I have to say going through some FSR history recently for no particular reason.... man we have a lot of banned people and some quality shit that used to get posted. Also fucking food derails are old as fuck not naming any names here. Seeing as I am a millennial technically I am just gonna whine about it and not fix anything by providing content cause that sounds like work, but shit I just ran by a Erronius Erronius vegetable sex swing orgy for fuck sakes. What happened to us..

All In The Family Singing GIF by Sony Pictures Television

oh man, thanks for giving that post a reaction. I'd totally forgot about that one, LOL. I haven't been in the FSR for years because of the drooling retard orgy the FSR turned into.

Obviously NSFW

Also, LOL at this year's options. I don't even.

• 3Worf