AssHat 2023 Final Round!! Do it!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Many of you will vote for wormie because he is a Jew and you don't like Jews. That's fair reason to vote for wormie.

But what if I told you we are both Jews?

It's true, I mentioned here in posts throughout the years. @Sanrith Descartes will even confirm

Take Jew out of the equation and you wouldn't even remember wormie, outside of being Jewish he has nothing. He is no Asshat and he could never be.
I hate to do this to you, but... wait, I don't really.

Let's follow this logic along. Araysar = Jew and wormie = Jew. So, to those who don't like Jews, a vote for either is the same: Anti-Jew. HOWEVER, both are from a subset of Jews: Araysar = Russian Jew, and wormie = Ukrainian Jew (Odessa region, iirc). By this logic, Araysar cannot vote for himself as asshat, since Ukrainian Jews are in the pocket of globohomo, his avowed enemy and wormie is of that tribal subset. Since Araysar cannot vote for himself without putting the lie to the last 2 years of his posts in the Ukraine thread, even he agrees he is not the biggest Asshat this year.

Argue with that!

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Let's follow this logic along. Araysar = Jew and wormie = Jew. So, to those who don't like Jews, a vote for either is the same: Anti-Jew. HOWEVER, both are from a subset of Jews: Araysar = Russian Jew, and wormie = Ukrainian Jew (Odessa region, iirc). By this logic, Araysar cannot vote for himself as asshat, since Ukrainian Jews are in the pocket of globohomo, his avowed enemy and wormie is of that tribal subset. Since Araysar cannot vote for himself without putting the lie to the last 2 years of his posts in the Ukraine thread, even he agrees he is not the biggest Asshat this year.

Argue with that!
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Jonesing
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>

Argue with that!

I never voted for myself, so checkmate

I am asking everyone else to vote for me because wormie is a nobody

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Evasion and deflection doesn't change the fact that you can't think a Russian is a bigger asshat than a Hohol!

As I have mentioned before, I plan to make "Asshat" a positive thing in this community. We will celebrate asshats and have all kinds of asshat events throughout the year to celebrate our asshats

So checkmate, again.

What else you got?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Lightning Fast
No no, the overexplaining how it all connects meme was accurate!
I wasn't explaining connections other than 2 people to 2 things. Is that really a maze of connections? Do you need to check an old drive buried in a closet from your old apartment back in Canuckistan when you have time, to figure out 2 and 2? Come on bro.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I wasn't explaining connections other than 2 people to 2 things. Is that really a maze of connections? Do you need to check an old drive buried in a closet from your old apartment back in Canuckistan when you have time, to figure out 2 and 2? Come on bro.
Yes I do, how dare you

• 2Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande

Argue with that!
Actually Ukraine is a fake country invented by Lenin to get extra votes in the League of Nations, it has always been Russian. Did you know it used to be called Kieven Russ? That's Russ as in Russia. It's just a fake divide pushed by NATO and their Nazi goons who are aggressively surrounding Russia with nuclear bases.

So they are both the same kind of Jew.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 2 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Wormie - Because he's a disingenuous debater who acts like yesterday doesn't exist and constantly moves goalposts.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Actually Ukraine is a fake country invented by Lenin to get extra votes in the League of Nations, it has always been Russian. Did you know it used to be called Kieven Russ? That's Russ as in Russia. It's just a fake divide pushed by NATO and their Nazi goons who are aggressively surrounding Russia with nuclear bases.

Thank you Chris Chris don't forget to vote for me

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Dude, this year's tournament isn't even over yet and you're already campaigning for 2024. At least wait until we are IN 2024, dear God.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I hate all you fagots who are choosing the path of boring. Wormie probably won't even stick around enough for you to berate him for being an ass hat.

Araysar has my vote.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar vs. wormie

Wormie hasn't posted since Nov 2nd.. if Araysar had taken up that strategy I'd be voting for him.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Lightning Fast
As I have mentioned before, I plan to make "Asshat" a positive thing in this community. We will celebrate asshats and have all kinds of asshat events throughout the year to celebrate our asshats

So checkmate, again.

What else you got?
So it's a positive, but you won't vote for yourself? Or it's a negative, and people will vote for you because they don't like you because you're Jewish?

dayswithoutjewishtricks.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hate all you fagots who are choosing the path of boring. Wormie probably won't even stick around enough for you to berate him for being an ass hat.

Araysar has my vote.
All you have to do is notice something and he shows up like its the Hebrew Bat Signal.