AssHat 2023 Voting round 2!!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - Same reason I am voting for Frenzied Wombat Frenzied Wombat
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat - Same reasons I am voting for wormie wormie
Bandwagon vs. Ambiturner - Even/odd on a d20
Lanx vs. Blazin -
1699450742404.png

Denamian vs. pharmakos - Based on whose name I like least.
Boozecube vs. Talos - Booze is alright, probably should quit caffeine and start cannabis but he's alright. The other guy...
Tuco vs. Soygen - Stupid fucking avatar
Foler vs. popsicledeath - Posts are too short with too many short paragraphs.
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - going with my original vote here before the thread got nuked, Mr Sox scares me.
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - No reason, I just picked one.
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - Sad asshat? Sure, why not!
Kirun vs. Kiroy - This was an even/odd on a d20 because they both deserve it, have earned it, and would look good in a hat.
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - Same reason I am voting for Araysar Araysar
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - Knows that they did and that they will likely do it again.
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - Definitive proof that the UK is lost beyond saving
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - This I only saw one post of his and it was not good, not good at all.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How the fk can some of you vote Mudcrush over Chris? What the fk am I missing other than Mudcrush negging everyone for the most random shit?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
How the fk can some of you vote Mudcrush over Chris? What the fk am I missing other than Mudcrush negging everyone for the most random shit?

To paraphrase Cassius Clay:

Ain't no Chrises ever called me negger.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chris is misinformed and randomly says goofball shit because he doesn't know he's wrong. Mudcrush is just a negging retard. Adds nothing here.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Mudcrush… the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can't.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't want to say but you've actually given me a good idea for a thread, if we find a good IQ test online for everyone to take 🤔
FoH is the IQ test.

You've been taking it all this time and didn't even know.

keyser-s%C3%B6ze-mug-drop.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I don't want to say but you've actually given me a good idea for a thread, if we find a good IQ test online for everyone to take 🤔
That you think that it's a good idea to even attempt this is proof that you're not tall enough for this ride, asshat.

• 4Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That you think that it's a good idea to even attempt this is proof that you're not tall enough for this ride, asshat.
Obviously it would be a shitpost thread, like every other thread here, I'm aware...

You are really bad at recognizing jokes from people you condescend to.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?

Lightning Fast
Obviously it would be a shitpost thread, like every other thread here, I'm aware...

You're right, the comedy stylings of our resident weeping vagina idiot proposing an IQ test thread in a transparent attempt to head off the people calling him an idiot and assuage his fragile ego went right over my head.

Asshat

• 3Worf
  • 1Jonesing

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>

if you're so smart, why dont you get a job?

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Check tarrant's medals bro. He's had 3 stints on this version of the site and is actually considered to be one of the best amods we've had. Turns out that everything he did on rerolled that people had a problem with was because of draegan.

HTF would I know that!?

@Mist you a black dude man?

Do you see him at the meetings?

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1WTF

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Check tarrant's medals bro. He's had 3 stints on this version of the site and is actually considered to be one of the best amods we've had. Turns out that everything he did on rerolled that people had a problem with was because of draegan.

Do you see him at the meetings?
Rerolled was a dark period in our history and not something to joke about. It was our holocaust.

Never again.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Lightning Fast
Rerolled was a dark period in our history and not something to joke about. It was our holocaust.

Never again.
Huh, I guess I never really thought about it, but ReRolled was from what, 2012-2016? That means I've been in charge longer than Draegan was!

R.42ab3f4a9165407c7671348455e14ce9

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He hasn't posted this year. But I'm sure he will be nominated when we do the all time asshat contest.

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk How has that not happened?

People like Sean, Draegan, Tanoomba, Vanessa, Hodj, Mist, Araysar, LLR, etc, fighting for the all-time-most-hated-poster crown would be good times

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Never again.
I'm not sure if you're doubting that Tarrant did a good job as amod on this version of the site. For some evidence, check out the campaign threads for his second and third terms. There is more direct evidence but it's harder to find and I'm doing this PR work pro bono.