AssHat of 2016 FINAL VOTING ROUND!!!!

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Tolan.

Should Tolan prevail, I object to his changing of his avatar to trump, solely so he could prevent Bernie from being shooped with an asshat. The avatar should be that Bernie silhouette with the asshat shooped in. @Amod

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Tolan.

Should Tolan prevail, I object to his changing of his avatar to trump, solely so he could prevent Bernie from being shooped with an asshat. The avatar should be that Bernie silhouette with the asshat shooped in. @Amod
I will abuse my mod powers to make this happen.

• 3Nationalist
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Tolan.

For real. What a timid and weak homosexual.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Olscratch

His ban shouldn't prevent him from winning his rightful crown. Maybe you can send him his avatar for Twitter.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon might come in handy.
img_3313-jpg.110840.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Tolan.

tmg-article_tall.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Olscratch vs. Tolan

We all know he will be unbanned eventually. When he is, in keeping with our traditions, he should have to stay in the asshat usergroup for a year.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user