ASSHAT OF THE YEAR 2015 VERSION! Nominations round

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
In what rational universe does the guy who wins an asshat of the year award get to negotiate his punishment?
None that I'm aware of.

FeHe3dj.gif

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
None that I'm aware of.
rrr_img_112023.jpg

I love how the conversation doesn't even include an option where Tanoomba doesn't win this thing.

Lumie would kill for one of his prophecies to be this much of a foregone conclusion.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
It's really cute the way he tries to horn his way into a conversation that has no use for nor desire for his input. "Hey guys, what about this? Hahah yeah that's funny. Hey guys....guys?"

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Let's get real, here.

I'm easy-going and I'm more than happy to play along with this. There's nothing wrong with a little good-natured ribbing. Although I never made any avatar bet, I'd be happy to treat it as such and agree to change my avatar upon winning the title, but I'm not giving carte blanche toanyonehere. If people have suggestions ("a Thunderf00t avatar", "a Sarkeesian avatar", "a robot getting fucked avatar", etc.) I'm willing to consider them. But there's certainly no precedent set wherein somebody could make up a poll on a whim and it is implicitly agreed that whoever the board chooses to target will have their avatar replaced (without ever agreeing to this or even participating in the process). I hope I don't have to tell you why that is not a good idea.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Let's get real here"

That's impossible with you.

No one asked for your input, fuckwad.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
"Let's get real here"

That's impossible with you.

No one asked for your input, fuckwad.
1327974741374.png

We shall decide what to do with the winner of this competition when it happens. I think all ideas are on the table including permanent banning.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Let's get real, here.

I'm easy-going and I'm more than happy to play along with this. There's nothing wrong with a little good-natured ribbing. Although I never made any avatar bet, I'd be happy to treat it as such and agree to change my avatar upon winning the title, but I'm not giving carte blanche toanyonehere. If people have suggestions ("a Thunderf00t avatar", "a Sarkeesian avatar", "a robot getting fucked avatar", etc.) I'm willing to consider them. But there's certainly no precedent set wherein somebody could make up a poll on a whim and it is implicitly agreed that whoever the board chooses to target will have their avatar replaced (without ever agreeing to this or even participating in the process). I hope I don't have to tell you why that is not a good idea.
And you wonder why you're so popular here...

I also totally forgot I made this gif and found it in GIS, FFS I'm losing my memory

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We shall decide what to do with the winner of this competition when it happens. I think all ideas are on the table including permanent banning.
rrr_img_112025.jpg

Glorious.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tuco again.

And you wonder why you're so popular here...

I also totally forgot I made this gif and found it in GIS, FFS I'm losing my memory
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Erronius again.

That .gif is solid gold bro. Solid fucking gold.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Let's get real, here.

I'm easy-going and I'm more than happy to play along with this. There's nothing wrong with a little good-natured ribbing. Although I never made any avatar bet, I'd be happy to treat it as such and agree to change my avatar upon winning the title,but I'm not giving carte blanche toanyonehere.
This is just so cute. He really thinks he has some authority or choice in the matter.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How is it possible Tuco has not yet been nominated? You should neg him for this injustice.
I nominated him with all of my votes. He must be editing posts.

EDIT: He's busy at work right now, but he asked me to fill in for him.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I nominate Hoss for having what is probably the worst shtick on the entire site, also for not knowing the difference between no outlet and dead end.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
But there's certainly no precedent set wherein somebody could make up a poll on a whim and it is implicitly agreed that whoever the board chooses to target will have their avatar replaced (without ever agreeing to this or even participating in the process).I hope I don't have to tell you why that is not a good idea.
The fuck, are you new around here or just retarded? People get their avatars and titles changed all the time.

Also, ignore the question, it was rhetorical.