ASSHAT OF THE YEAR 2015 VERSION! Nominations round

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
According to your rules on page 1, Database Error has never posted and therefore is not eligible.

But since that user is a_skeleton_03, and he's been nominated, maybe it doesn't matter?

Wouldn't be fair to have the same known user on there twice under different known account names anyway. It would just split the vote.
Fair point, Database Error shall be eliminated from the list.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How the hell has Hodj not been nominated? Him sidetracking a thread for 14 pages about what is and isn't X fallacy gets fucking unbearable. As does his appeals to authority by linking Dillahunty videos as "proof" for 90% of his points.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How the hell has Hodj not been nominated? Him sidetracking a thread for 14 pages about what is and isn't X fallacy gets fucking unbearable. As does his appeals to authority by linking Dillahunty videos as "proof" for 90% of his points.
Probably because most people like me.

But by all means, please add me to the list.

No one is appealing to Dillahunty's authority in anything. He explains logic concepts very well.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I nominate Kirun for his Ad hominem attack of Hodj and Straw man fallacy.
rrr_img_111841.jpg

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Take a look at the star control online and pantheon threads. There's a smorgasbord of contenders in those threads

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Take a look at the star control online and pantheon threads. There's a smorgasbord of contenders in those threads
Damn I didnt even know there was a star control thread. I feel like my nerd card just got revoked.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
According to your rules on page 1, Database Error has never posted and therefore is not eligible.

But since that user is a_skeleton_03, and he's been nominated, maybe it doesn't matter?

Wouldn't be fair to have the same known user on there twice under different known account names anyway. It would just split the vote.
Could have them go up against each other in the first round. The pre-qualifying round we will probably need to get the numbers even.

But really, it was a dumb joke and he shouldn't be on there. If anything that account is just evidence.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tanoomba's got this shit locked up this year.

An award well earned, I might add.

His hard work is gonna pay off big. I can feel it in my bones.