Asshat of the Year 2018

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler for being a lolfag cuz kids.

Foler Foler needs a medal at the very least, a forum vet who tapped out that fast? Gotta be a record.

I think Lithose Lithose called him Al Bundy for trying to relive his mediocreness.

623b.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am going to nominate Noodleface Noodleface for ditching the wow guild and nominate Alkorin Alkorin just because. I guess I will nominate Utnayan Utnayan for drunkingly singing in discord.

Lastly I am going to nominate @Ion Hazzacostis or whatever the fuck his faggot name is for being a piece of shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I am going to nominate Noodleface Noodleface for ditching the wow guild and nominate Alkorin Alkorin just because. I guess I will nominate Utnayan Utnayan for drunkingly singing in discord.

Lastly I am going to nominate @Ion Hazzacostis or whatever the fuck his faggot name is for being a piece of shit.
I accept this nomination with pride, and I'm simultaneously gonna toss out a giant "fuck you" for putting my nomination next to Ion and/or Noodle. What did I do to you to deserve that, man??

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Saw that i got tagged here but i dont want to read 6 pages

Did i miss anything good?

• 10Worf
  • 2Comrade
Reactions: 11 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Didnt see his name, but Tuco Tuco for his work in advanced fence sitting theory.

Also, dont forget woolygimp was the greatest shooter ever, like no one ever was. according to the guy who sold him guns and ammo.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ya ain't lived till you've been spammed with wooly rage-PM's.

I know I'm not the only one that he spammed with this shit. Everyone share their favorite Wooly PMs of pure autistic rage!

I lost some of his greatest hits during the move from rerolled, but the new forum did NOT slow our boy down:

View attachment 184470
You know who else played a fuckton of poker online, argued with people nonstop in threads, said a bunch of crazy shit and sent people frequent rage PMs?

Lumie.

So whatever happened to this guy? I saw people saying he was 'dead'...actually dead or just banned?

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You know who else played a fuckton of poker online, argued with people nonstop in threads, said a bunch of crazy shit and sent people frequent rage PMs?

Lumie.

So whatever happened to this guy? I saw people saying he was 'dead'...actually dead or just banned?

Dead dead. Thoughtsnprayers.gif

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Zapatta Zapatta for being unable to quit.
Lanx Lanx for being the most annoying racist.
Chukzombi Chukzombi for being the same insufferable person he has always been.
@Lightning Lord Rule for making the moderators good enough to not fire
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk for skipping this competition last year
@Cybsled -have you seen some of his posts?
@nevergone -for being vegan. And tanoombish.
@Lunis -for posting too many traps in FSR.
@Fedor -for not posting enough traps in FSR. /runs

You're only allowed to nominate three, guys.

• 1Harrow