Asshat of the Year 2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nominations for FiresOfHeaven AssHat of the Year!

v76quer-jpg.112428

Here we go, folks! The annual AssHat of the year award for the calendar year 2018 needs to be given out. Who will be the champion?

Here are the rules for nominating:

1. Any ACTIVE member may be nominated. That includes regular members, amod, and admin. No one is exempt, and, in the instance that you are nominated and then contact me saying you aren't willing to be part of this contest, your name moves to the top of the list.
2. All valid nominations will have posted in the 2018 calendar year. Members currently in the RickShaw are still eligible. Banned members are not eligible.
3. Each person may nominate up to three people.
4. You may not nominate yourself.
5. The winner will wear the asshat avatar assigned for one month upon the completion of voting.

Nominations will be open until Thursday. Voting will begin on Friday, and each round of voting will be 2 days.

Nominations will be ranked in numerical order of their post count and a bracket will be made. This will be the method, bitch about it only if you're a pedantic wanker.

You have UNTIL THURSDAY to nominate. Sometime Friday I will take the nominations and make the bracket.

Please type in complete member names, and tag them so they are aware they are nominated. Only one nomination is necessary, multiple nominations are merely redundant.

That's it. Let the fun begin! Just type the person you'd like to nominate in this thread. It's always interesting to include a reason for your nomination, but it is not necessary.

giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
First!

To reflect the prestige of this award, there will ALSO be a medal awarded to the winner. Something that only comes along once a year and is voted on in a tournament style bracket deserves a proper reward IMO. I'll post what the medal will look like here, when I get around to figuring it out.

I have a couple nominations as well:

Lanx Lanx for a rare combination of extra chromosomes and blatant asian racism.

Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer for a rare combination of unearned smug authoritative tone and blatant lying.

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Sadly, most of the asshats have been purged. It's probably a tossup between Lendoritos and Xenequal for me.

• 4Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
First!

To reflect the prestige of this award, there will ALSO be a medal awarded to the winner. Something that only comes along once a year and is voted on in a tournament style bracket deserves a proper reward IMO. I'll post what the medal will look like here, when I get around to figuring it out.

I have a couple nominations as well:

Lanx Lanx for a rare combination of extra chromosomes and blatant asian racism.

Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer for a rare combination of unearned smug authoritative tone and blatant lying.

Sadre deserves a secondary title for sure but he isnt the Master Asshat. He worked long and hard at Northwestern for his medical degree and also his brief stint as a MMA fighter when hes not teaching retards to be more retarded.

• 5Like
  • 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
He should for tradition sake but I don’t consider him a strong contender. Prolly knocked out first or second round. Some of the new blood are really aggressively pursuing the crown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Sadre is pure and uncut but people might not even know he exists. Not enough exposure.

Lanx is going to win this off of broken webm links alone.

• 6Like
  • 6Worf
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would nominate Tyen for being such a shitty parent. But he is not even worthy of this level of recognition.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity