AssHat of the year 2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ill always like noodle

He was the only moderator on the team on rerolled who did shit about @Tanoomba and he got mega shit on for it and yet he did the right fucking thing
Lies.

I dealt with him a fuckton. I still have screenshots of him sperging out on me whenever I'd put him in timeout for being a retard.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I for one would love to see said screenshots.
They all started to blur after a while. Especially when we'd plant his ass in the Rickshaw with a 3 pointer for being a cunt, only for him to then whine to us like a cunt in PMs about it. So picture this going back and forth with too many fucking words before he'd "NOPE" out like he was the victim of a hate crime or something.

I think a lot of his shit fell under the time period when there was still the "no permabans" edict. Eventually we started saying 'fuck it', but that also resulted in SeanCo passive-aggressively shadowbanning people because he couldn't handle being trolled about hard-drive RPMs or whatever the fuck it was, so /shrug

1573946916186.png

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
They all started to blur after a while. Especially when we'd plant his ass in the Rickshaw with a 3 pointer for being a cunt, only for him to then whine to us like a cunt in PMs about it. So picture this going back and forth with too many fucking words before he'd "NOPE" out like he was the victim of a hate crime or something.

I think a lot of his shit fell under the time period when there was still the "no permabans" edict. Eventually we started saying 'fuck it', but that also resulted in SeanCo passive-aggressively shadowbanning people because he couldn't handle being trolled about hard-drive RPMs or whatever the fuck it was, so /shrug

View attachment 231516
Well excuse the fuck out of me for mis-reading what you wrote (I mean this sincerely). I thought you had screenshots of Noodleface Noodleface sperging out, lol. Tanoomba sperging out is par for the course and exactly what I would expect from him. Either way thanks for the funny read.

steve martin.gif

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lol, maybe Higher IQ equals less time spent on FoH?

Mine and @Dom's are still going up despite neither of us pulling a noodle. Both of us in the top 5 but with a full 10 points less than noodle tho.

I still feel like it has something to do with not posting *in Politics* but pretty sure I was told that isn't correct so idk

• 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Potato

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Mine and @Dom's are still going up despite neither of us pulling a noodle. Both of us in the top 5 but with a full 10 points less than noodle tho.

I still feel like it has something to do with not posting *in Politics* but pretty sure I was told that isn't correct so idk

You stupid inventor, I explained exactly how it worked in the Forumquest thread, OU Ariakas got a medal for guessing correctly on how it works. And Noodle's IQ hasn't moved since he ragequit.

FFS

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've dropped a couple ranks in IQ. I can feel myself getting dumber. I like Noodleface Noodleface and would love to see him back, but I feel like he took the "rape" thing a bit out of hand. I'm pretty sure Lendarios Lendarios 's inferior English didn't help the matter. It's been a while, though, so I don't remember exactly.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You stupid inventor, I explained exactly how it worked in the Forumquest thread, OU Ariakas got a medal for guessing correctly on how it works. And Noodle's IQ hasn't moved since he ragequit.

FFS

You stupider inventorier, I don't read every post in this place, particularly yours I tend to skim past, so yeah. Thanks for letting me know now tho.

Edit -- and BTW the URL in the info that pops up when you click his medal doesn't work.

Here's what's in there now: https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/posts/2894794

Here's the proper URL: FoH ForumQuest Patch Notes Thread

Last edited:
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And here's me making a very similar guess a month earlier:
I wonder if one of the determining factors is something like your ratio of posts in Grown Ups vs. posts in Screenshots or something.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow

Lightning Fast
And here's me making a very similar guess a month earlier:

That post is nowhere near close enough and OU Ariakas was right on the money. That you took the time to look up his post and your old post in an attempt to prove your own worth above others in a meaningless forum game is just hilariously sad.

You are such a bitch with a dick in fact that you had to confirm it for yourself and everyone else in the cock thread because you and they couldn't be sure you were an actual mangina without photographic evidence.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That post is nowhere near close enough and OU Ariakas was right on the money. That you took the time to look up his post and your old post in an attempt to prove your own worth above others in a meaningless forum game is just hilariously sad.

You are such a bitch with a dick in fact that you had to confirm it for yourself and everyone else in the cock thread because you and they couldn't be sure you were an actual mangina without photographic evidence.

Lol dude, all I did was present the information, I didn't ask for a medal, I didn't say I was better than anyone. I only looked up HIS post because I was curious and you told me where to look. I mean, why tell me where to look if you didn't want me to go look? I am aware his post was more accurate, I only shared my post as a curiosity. I almost DIDN'T share it because I knew how YOU would react to it, but I figured since the post I was replying to was giving me shit, I didn't really care if I annoyed you. How easily annoyed you are by me, and how many incorrect assumptions you can make about me based off a few words on the internet, never ceases to amuse me. In fact, it's such a unique curiosity, I'm pretty sure you're just a_skeleton_03 in sheep's clothing. But hey.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow

Lightning Fast
Lol dude, all I did was present the information, I didn't ask for a medal, I didn't say I was better than anyone. I only looked up HIS post because I was curious and you told me where to look. I mean, why tell me where to look if you didn't want me to go look? I am aware his post was more accurate, I only shared my post as a curiosity. I almost DIDN'T share it because I knew how YOU would react to it, but I figured since the post I was replying to was giving me shit, I didn't really care if I annoyed you. How easily annoyed you are by me, and how many incorrect assumptions you can make about me based off a few words on the internet, never ceases to amuse me. In fact, it's such a unique curiosity, I'm pretty sure you're just a_skeleton_03 in sheep's clothing. But hey.

I'm not bored enough to deconstruct all the 5D insecure insufferable faggot chess you're playing in this post.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not bored enough to deconstruct all the 5D insecure insufferable faggot chess you're playing in this post.

Insufferable faggot chess like how you obviously just told me where to look to set me up with the "lol I can't believe you went and looked" reply?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So very disappointed that I didn't grab the title because I'm always okay with getting shiny new things but so very proud of the forum for putting everyone that votes blue on the chopping block. At the end of the day, when we take our boots off from whatever we do, how we lean politically is what matters and shapes our behavior in society.

Cong Brando Brando you filthy leftist you. May fake death threats and TDS haunt you forever.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
So very disappointed that I didn't grab the title because I'm always okay with getting shiny new things but so very proud of the forum for putting everyone that votes blue on the chopping block. At the end of the day, when we take our boots off from whatever we do, how we lean politically is what matters and shapes our behavior in society.

Cong Brando Brando you filthy leftist you. May fake death threats and TDS haunt you forever.
We need a butt-hurt reaction along with salty, garbage and so on.

• 2Garbage

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

giphy.gif

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user