AssHat of the year 2019

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
See I never go into the politics thread, I do like the political meme thread ( funny pictures are funny ) so I get my FoH politics from there.

Most of the Asshat breeding, the true gifted ones, seems to be in the politics thread, from what I can tell. Perhaps some of the efforts in the Gamergate thread also. Perhaps it's other threads, and its just my choice of where I go when I'm here that makes me miss the crazys.

So for me, when the Asshat voting time comes around, I see names that I recognise. But for most I don't know why they're worthy of votes.

confused.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
this should be the avatar bestowed upon the winner for this year. not some gay pussy ass hat or whatever

88035301.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Also that monkey looks better than Vanessa and I would rather we not risk insulting a perfectly nice monkey.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
so i don't quite understand the whole "he wants it too bad i'm not going to vote for him" trend. the goal is to determine who the biggest asshat is. WANTING to be an asshat does not make someone less of an asshat. in fact, i'd say that someone who is TRYING to be an asshat intentionally would be an even BIGGER asshat than someone who isn't doing it on purpose.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cause it's not real asshattery that comes from deep in the soul. He's just pretending to be an asshat for a week.

You're a dumbass if you think the fake stuff is better than the natural.

• 1Garbage

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I dunno. I like well crafted fake tits. Mariah Carey comes to mind

What are you not sure about? My statement and your admission are in no way mutually exclusive.

Oh, I get it. your uncertainty is a symptom of your dumbassery.

• 1Garbage

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What have I missed with Brando? Don't know who he is.

People have stopped voting for me lol.
I believe it has to do with his "alleged" wiener grabbing in college. This board is pretty forgiving but apparently weiner grabbing is over the line even for this lot.

• 1Garbage