AssHat of the year 2019

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
his last post was a goodbye in response to people giving advice to rape someone in the marriage thread. he wasn't wrong, but he overreacted as per the norm

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Was like rape-and-a-half
dcc6Gsm.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just look at his profile, it is literally his last post.

Also, it sucks that he left. He was waaaaaay more good than bad like 1,000,000:1. Not sure what is up with all the revisionist hate toward him? I would like him back, we need people like him on the Board IMHO. I just really hope he isn't letting a thing like Internet Pride keep him away. It would suck if he wanted to comeback, but felt like he couldn't because he made a stand one day.

Noodleface Noodleface comeback bro, this is not the hill you want to die on.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>

Also, it sucks that he left. He was waaaaaay more good than bad like 1,000,000:1. Not sure what is up with all the revisionist hate toward him? I would like him back, we need people like him on the Board IMHO. I just really hope he isn't letting a thing like Internet Pride keep him away. It would suck if he wanted to comeback, but felt like he couldn't because he made a stand one day.

Dude, he literally does this like once a year. The last one before this was a bailout because of the Trex tyen worst parents ever thread. He'll be back.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Dude, he literally does this like once a year. The last one before this was a bailout because of the Trex tyen worst parents ever thread. He'll be back.
Really? I remember that thread, but have no recollection of him bailing. Then again I am getting old and I did get hit in the head a lot in college.

I guess this is all standard operating procedure, carry on and thanks for setting me straight.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Why the hell is his IQ still going up if he's gone?

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ill always like noodle

He was the only moderator on the team on rerolled who did shit about Tanoomba Tanoomba and he got mega shit on for it and yet he did the right fucking thing

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users