AssHat of the year, 2022 version!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
We have a couple changes: 1. Previous winners may not be chosen again. To recap our previous winners
I disagree. Perfectly fine with a system where people can enter the asshat hall of fame and be exempted from winning permanently, but one win sets the bar too low I think. Exempting from two wins in a row makes sense, though.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I disagree. Perfectly fine with a system where people can enter the asshat hall of fame and be exempted from winning permanently, but one win sets the bar too low I think. Exempting from two wins in a row makes sense, though.
I second this idea. A good way to separate the legendary asshats from the flavor of the year asshats.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

I second this idea. A good way to separate the legendary asshats from the flavor of the year asshats.

Thirded. No consecutive wins is a better option.

So far I don't have anyone to nominate that hasn't already been nominated.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Oh it's super easy, especially if you go against the cult. Why just now you lost over 1,000 score. It's like Whose Line is it Anyway? The points don't matter, they're just pretend =)
I nominate RobXIII RobXIII .

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
I didn't quit the politics section, I still have access, I just ignore it because there's literally no discussions there of any value.
Go back! I loved watching you completely losing your shit and going Supersperg.

• 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It's so much easier to just hate everyone.
question asks GIF

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's unfortunate that it's probably going to be a poster as worthless as bubbles that gets this
if theres too many contenders for the crown, split up the ass then, left cheek and right cheek asshat

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it is kinda sad to discover that we really only had a handful of asshats and the rest of us are just minor assholes who seem to get along with each other ok.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Not sure what's worse, nobody has said "gunbrella" yet, or a bunch of idiots STILL taking Ossoi seriously in this thread of all threads.

Call for AMOD to ban him, get the LLR metrics response, and then slap him on ignore. He WANTS you to argue the inane with him. He wears dogfucking as a badge of honor. Even if that was the game plan all along, you gain nothing from engaging with him, he's a disingenuous poster.

Anyway, you need not worry. I said the other day one reply gave me laughter induced asthma, and I've been wheezing non stop worse than ever since @swayze22 reply. Getting a bit concerned now, lol

I would nominate Deathwing Deathwing for almost killing me with laughter induced asthma. But fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how seriously you take the asshat schtick) I am still here. And his post is still hilarious lol

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chris Chris since Ossoi is not an option. No one brings the asshat game like a cucked out retarded limey.

B Bodhy is the darkhorse newcomer that checks all the boxes of true asshattery.

fanaskin fanaskin gets a nomination from me just for repeatedly choosing odd hills to die on and sperg out.

Vanessa Vanessa should be considered for a post humous Asshat designation, especially since he would sperg about not being able to get the attention since he is banned.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I see there are no rules against campaigning in the thread this year. Let me begin my campaign... I have learned from my FOHfathers let the threadbans begin

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users