Atlas

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm excited for the massive world, but there is no point speculating how performance or if its marketing bullshit or not. We will know in a few days. Little information of the game so little to talk about.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I would love for a filler MMO to hit the shelves that could just keep me busy, casually, for about 4-6 months. I really would like something that i've never played before but i'm just not sure this has it. I've played my share of ARK and it certainly has it's good points but the trailers don't really tell me enough.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Game isn't even live yet

Capture.JPG

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Hahahaha people are super upset about the countdown leading to a trailer which announces a delay that they pretend isn't a delay but planned all along.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Definitely a delay. But yeah they going to take the route of pretending they put up a website with a timer...for a youtube video.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I saw several people on Twitch this morning doing countdown giveaways, trying to get an early jump on viewers.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
At one point there was 200k viewers on Twitch. Pretty bad press, but if anyone played ARK they would know Wildcard is known for this. I want to play, but not getting myself hyped up over it.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
HAHA

Fucking tanks, airplanes, Airships?!?

What the fuck HAHA this is going to be a trash fire.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
The community I am in is super hyped for this game for some reason. There is hardly any information. Ill just wait and see. Release will be a dumpster fire anyway.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
HAHA

Fucking tanks, airplanes, Airships?!?

What the fuck HAHA this is going to be a trash fire.

From the video that looked like mod content. They really shouldn't have included that in a trailer and had it in a separate video with appropriate titles. Or we have tanks. Who knows!

Oldbased

> Than U
The community I am in is super hyped for this game for some reason. There is hardly any information. Ill just wait and see. Release will be a dumpster fire anyway.
Because while the main gain servers will be a dumpster fire of angry chinamen and preteen Rusters it will be large enough to mostly avoid the dumpsters due to the size.
Private servers will load up on endless workshop custom maps like ARK had after a month or two, and I suspect Wildcard/Grape will pay mod makers well as they did for some content in Ark for a bit.
Most Ark players never tried the endless custom world maps people put out but many were quite impressive as were quite a few mods changing and adding items to the world.

So play the main game abit, then enjoy a nice community server awhile and then the modded content that comes after. All with the advancements of Ark and a newer engine version. The gaming market is so boring atm that this ride unless they REALLY screw it up 76 style will last 6+ months as streamers are thirsty as fuck boys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
par for the course for the ark devs, but I gotta say, even though it was a shit show I had a lot of fun playin ark for a couple weeks on launch

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'll at least watch this thread, but I'm another person who is dubious after all the 2nd hand accounts of Chinese faggotry and hacking early on with Ark.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm glad that big jebait happened because it got the late shift guys (Cletus, Burke, Bike, Cream etc) to play Empyrion. One of my fave games with super cool building. Cletus is super hooked, and watching them stumble was hilarious.

They are supposed to get in to Atlas today though, but we'll see.