Atlas

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uh, I ain't necessarily against it... but seeing WW2 era fighter planes and tanks in your Pirate game was a pretty big WTF. Where are they going with this?

It's not like the 6-masters seen in the page 1 video make any more sense either. Ships that long were never built because they couldn't be turned.

I'm gonna pass because I just can't get past the ugly ship "art"

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
wrong torcuck, it's a flat square with a protective barrier above and warp portal boundaries (to flow to other side when in transit) on the edges.
So, topological cylinder rather than torus?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Waiting for the part where they ask for 200 million in donations to finish the game.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So I wake up this morning and people are streaming it, looks pretty cool after a few mins but they are just in the middle of the ocean

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I've never seen everyone I follow on Twitch in the same game before.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So after an hour of watching this it looks like it's an ark reskin but infinitely larger and with a lot more possibility. if these doofus devs can actually make this not buggy and the user base stays large enough to keep the content going + dev content, this could be pretty dang cool and a new 'grand scale' survival/pvp type game. time will tell

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I never really got into Ark, but put a couple hundred hours into Conan on a private server w/ friends. I've seen enough that I'd like to give it a shot.

Cybsled

Lirik finally got into the game, looked at the graphics, then played the audio clip of "Welcome to Jurassic Park!" with the shitty recorder music version of the theme song.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So after an hour of watching this it looks like it's an ark reskin but infinitely larger and with a lot more possibility. if these doofus devs can actually make this not buggy and the user base stays large enough to keep the content going + dev content, this could be pretty dang cool and a new 'grand scale' survival/pvp type game. time will tell

A friend of mine said something very similar to this but did not have a lot of confidence in the Ark Devs. I didn't get really into ARK so i'm a little lost on his hate for the dev team or at least his lack of confidence in them but i'm curious what they do over the next month or so.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
12:15 launch on Steam.

$25, 32gb download, allocates 100gb.

Last edited:

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
u fuckin w0t m8?>

1545518772066.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm resisting the urge to buy it until I actually see people play it for more than 5 minutes.

That said, I uninstalled some games and have exactly 103gb on my games drive so.. perfect I guess

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm resisting the urge to buy it until I actually see people play it for more than 5 minutes.

That said, I uninstalled some games and have exactly 103gb on my games drive so.. perfect I guess

no point in buying it for a few days regardless, servers are going to be fucked for a while

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Oh absolutely. I'm just enjoying sailing in assassins creed atm instead lmao