Atomic Heart

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Welp that's too bad. Was looking forward to it, but guess I'll wait for the reviews.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not clicking on a Asmon video. What's his beef with it? I've only loosely followed this game.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm not clicking on a Asmon video. What's his beef with it? I've only loosely followed this game.
It's a response video to some guy who made a moral appeal to blacklist the game because Russians and maybe the setting of the game. Asmon disagrees but reaffirms his undying love for Ukraine.

Last edited:

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
It's a response video to some guy who made a moral appeal to blacklist the game because Russians and maybe the setting of the game. Asmon disagrees but reaffirms his undying love for Ukraine.

Asmon mentions that he really doesn't know much about what is going on or happening in Ukraine when someone brings up Ukraine shelling civilians in Donbas for 8 years.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Asmon mentions that he really doesn't know much about what is going on or happening in Ukraine when someone brings up Ukraine shelling civilians in Donbas for 8 years.
1676237727985.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

I had written this game off to development hell, and incompetent euro jank developers. but man the salt mine is making me interested. will def play via gamepass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Sounds pretty decent actually. And the reviews don't make it seem like Motion Blur - The Game like all the promo materials they put out did. Wonder if it unlocks early on XSX if you time travel to NZ.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

the guys who make fairly popular plat trophy guides wont be making one for this game for now lol

FpYIfRvaQAA4Q7B

usual twitter-tards are REEEEing about the game being sexist, focusing on female robot asses (uh... weird) being pro-USSR propaganda etc.

game is on gamepass, PC and xbox, so try for yourself. I saw it was a 75 gig install on PC damn

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus, you don't often see that big of a spread on reviews. The occasional site/group hates a game the rest love (or vice versa), but going from a 9 to 4 is weird.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Jesus, you don't often see that big of a spread on reviews. The occasional site/group hates a game the rest love (or vice versa), but going from a 9 to 4 is weird.

That tells me that the game has some serious issues, but if you can look past them enough (or they don't register for you in the first place), there's a lot to enjoy.

I'll probably check it out on sale at some point.

• 2Like

Caliane

well sometimes its ideological. Those low reviews don't seem to be unless they are just hiding it.

Seems more along the lines of "Eurojank".

• 2Like